New Kalamazoo Badgers Manager

Cole
All-Star
All-Star

New Kalamazoo Badgers Manager

#1 Post by Cole »

Hey everyone, I am the prospective new manager of the Kalamazoo Badgers. So far this seems like a dynamite league. I just wanted to get you guys the news first. There should be an article posted shortly to the general public. This should be awesome...

Is it past the trade deadline?
Last edited by Cole on Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cole
Kalamazoo Badgers GM
2016 - Present.
Post 838+
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2 Post by John »

Welcome David. We are indeed in the process of searching for a new owner for the Badgers and are looking forward to getting to know you. I hope everyone will take a moment to say, "Hi!" David, feel free to ask any questions you like.

In answer to the one you already posed, yes, we're past the trade deadline. You'll be able to pick up with trading after the playoffs have concluded. I know you also have an interest in renaming the Badgers, and that's something that can be done during the Winter Meetings through an expenditure of CPs and cash. You may want to take a moment to decide if you absolutely want to, though; the Badgers aren't exactly one of PEBA's top "brand names", but they of course do have a bit of history behind them. It was a Badger, after all, who pitched the first no-hitter in PEBA history! :D

Again, feel free to ask questions and respond to the welcomes you're sure to get. We'll look forward to your introductory article when you're ready to send it in. Enjoy!
Hitmen
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Hitmen »

Badgers? We don't need no stinkin' badgers!

:grin:

Welcome David!
Michael Czosnyka

Current PEBA Board Member
Current - New Jersey Hitmen 2011 - 2023; 2024-2033 AI lead, 2034+
Former - Madison Malts (f.k.a. Canton Longshoremen) 2029 - 2033

Attending PEBAholics Anonymous meetings since 09/22/2009

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”