Trade Between KEN and FAR

A record of all trades approved by the commissioner.
Dinosaurs
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trade Between KEN and FAR

#1 Post by Dinosaurs »

Fargo receives:

SP Ernesto Molina (AA)
SP Bernardo Moreno (AAA)
MR Jesus Ramirez (AAA)

Kentucky receives:

SP Armando Gallegos (DFA)
$5,000,000

Gallegos as noted above will be on my DFA.

Please place Bernardo Moreno in the starting rotation #4 spot at the Sioux Falls (AAA) team
Please place Jesus Ramirez in the bullpen at Sioux Falls (AAA). (don't worry about assigning a role)
Please place Ernesto Molina in the starting rotation #3 spot at Toronto (AA) team

Thanks, and good luck to Kentucky with Gallegos, who I think will help them into the playoffs. The rest of their roster is pretty stacked, shoring up the rotation with a move like this could really set them off.
Cristian Shofar - GM Fargo Dinosaurs
Bill
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Trade Between KEN and FAR

#2 Post by Bill »

Adios amigos! I wont miss facing these guys one bit.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by John »

I never thought I'd see the day when Gallegos wasn't wearing a Dinos uniform. This is going to be serious culture shock for me. Gallegos is still going strong at 35. I wish him well, but I'll miss seeing him in yellow.
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
Dinosaurs
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#4 Post by Dinosaurs »

John wrote:I never thought I'd see the day when Gallegos wasn't wearing a Dinos uniform. This is going to be serious culture shock for me. Gallegos is still going strong at 35. I wish him well, but I'll miss seeing him in yellow.
Yeah I've tended to hold onto the stars that were developed through the Fargo system, and it is weird for me to be trading probably the best starting pitcher in Fargo history (when considering overall numbers). It didn't really hit me until after I was well into the trade talks that I was actually going to actively remove Gallegos from the Fargo uniform. I'm expecting the Dinosaurs' fans will not be pleased.

One of my first trades upon entering the league was to deal RF Ernest Conrad to New Orleans, he would go on that next season to be the centerpiece of the Trendsetters' order and help them win the title that year. I'm hopeful that Gallegos will be able to achieve that before he retires.

Fargo is definitely in a "retool" mode now as this season has been a huge disappointment. The goal is to be back contending in 2 seasons, but that is easier said than done.
Cristian Shofar - GM Fargo Dinosaurs
Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Duane »

Dinosaurs wrote:Fargo receives:

SP Ernesto Molina (AA)
SP Bernardo Moreno (AAA)
MR Jesus Ramirez (AAA)

Kentucky receives:

$5,000,000
Confirmed

THis was a very difficult trade for KyT to make. Un-used to being in a playoff race, un-used to having a high-priced player. Uggggggg my head is spinning.

Molina, Moreno, Ramirez will be on , they are remaining on their AA and AAA teams
Please place Gallegos in the open slot of pitching rotation.
Duane

all but one season .... PEBA

Even though we fell short against Duluth in 2026 ... and SS in 2027 and 2029 8-o
IL still RULES!!!!!
Jason
All-Star
All-Star

#6 Post by Jason »

Seems like a very hefty price to pay for a 35 year old pitcher. If Kentucky can win it all it is probably worth it. However, that is a lot of young, talented, highly drafted pitching talent to move...
Jason Warnke
Former Omaha Cyclones GM
Hartford Harpoon Founder

Forum: 200+
June 8, 2011-2020: 847-800 (Omaha Cyclones)
2021-June 5, 2023: 179-202 (Hartford Harpoon)
Warnke ERA: 1026-1002 (.506)
2015 SL Champions (OMA)
DanD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#7 Post by DanD »

Thoroughbreds wrote:
Dinosaurs wrote:Fargo receives:

SP Ernesto Molina (AA)
SP Bernardo Moreno (AAA)
MR Jesus Ramirez (AAA)

Kentucky receives:

$5,000,000
Confirmed

THis was a very difficult trade for KyT to make. Un-used to being in a playoff race, un-used to having a high-priced player. Uggggggg my head is spinning.

Molina, Moreno, Ramirez will be on , they are remaining on their AA and AAA teams
Please place Gallegos in the open slot of pitching rotation.
This trade is official and has been processed.
Dan DiVincenzo
GM of Okinawa Shisa

Return to “Processed Trades”