Trade between Crystal Lake and New Jersey

A record of all trades approved by the commissioner.
Hitmen
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trade between Crystal Lake and New Jersey

#1 Post by Hitmen »

Crystal Lake receives:
MR Zane Searle (AA)

New Jersey receives:
RF John Weaver (AAA)

Thanks to Brian for the talks! One more piece of insurance while I am out two starters in the outfield for 3-4 weeks. Happy to see it go full circle and have Weaver find his way back home. I paid the guy signing money! :-# time to see him recoup my loses!

Instructions: Please place Weaver as the (AAA Clifton Dons) starting LF and #6 hitter in both the RHP+DH & LHP+DH.
Michael Czosnyka

Current PEBA Board Member
Current - New Jersey Hitmen 2011 - 2023; 2024-2033 AI lead, 2034+
Former - Madison Malts (f.k.a. Canton Longshoremen) 2029 - 2033

Attending PEBAholics Anonymous meetings since 09/22/2009
Apollos
All-Star
All-Star

Re: Trade between Crystal Lake and New Jersey

#2 Post by Apollos »

Hitmen wrote:Crystal Lake receives:
MR Zane Searle (AA)

New Jersey receives:
RF John Weaver (AAA)

Thanks to Brian for the talks! One more piece of insurance while I am out two starters in the outfield for 3-4 weeks. Happy to see it go full circle and have Weaver find his way back home. I paid the guy signing money! :-# time to see him recoup my loses!

Instructions: Please place Weaver as the (AAA Clifton Dons) starting LF and #6 hitter in both the RHP+DH & LHP+DH.
Confirmed!

Thanks to Mike for the easy negotiations as well. Can never have too many relievers and I like the way the Hitmen have developed Searle thus far -- perhaps there's some undeveloped potential yet!
Brian Hazelwood - GM, Tempe Knights
DanD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Trade between Crystal Lake and New Jersey

#3 Post by DanD »

Sandgnats wrote:
Hitmen wrote:Crystal Lake receives:
MR Zane Searle (AA)

New Jersey receives:
RF John Weaver (AAA)

Confirmed!

Thanks to Mike for the easy negotiations as well. Can never have too many relievers and I like the way the Hitmen have developed Searle thus far -- perhaps there's some undeveloped potential yet!
This trade is official and has been processed.
Dan DiVincenzo
GM of Okinawa Shisa

Return to “Processed Trades”