KUW and NAH trade

A record of all trades approved by the commissioner.
Iyou Seigyoki
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

KUW and NAH trade

#1 Post by Iyou Seigyoki »

Naha receives:

SP Bill 'Slappy' Bradley

Kuwana receives:

Naha 2nd round draft pick

Naha continues to mortgage their future in hopes of winning a championship before they are forced into rebuilding mode perhaps as early as 2021. Hoping that the very angry "Slappy" will find new life with fresh surroundings after disappointing mightily with Kuwana.

Please insert Bradley as my #5 starter.
Last edited by Iyou Seigyoki on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steel Dragons

Re: KUW and NAH trade

#2 Post by Steel Dragons »

Shisa wrote:Naha receives:

SP Bill 'Slappy' Bradley

Kuwana receives:

Naha continues to mortgage their future in hopes of winning a championship before they are forced into rebuilding mode perhaps as early as 2021. Hoping that the very angry "Slappy" will find new life with fresh surroundings after disappointing mightily with Kuwana.

Please insert Bradley as my #5 starter and make Yoshiaki Rin my #1 Middle Reliever moving everyone else down a notch.

I confirm and thank you for the easy Trade talks.

I had been shopping "Slappy" for a while as he demanded a trade and has been very unhappy. He leads the BBG in Ks and I think the new scenery will hopefully help him out.
Iyou Seigyoki
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#3 Post by Iyou Seigyoki »

Steel Dragons wrote:I had been shopping "Slappy" for a while as he demanded a trade and has been very unhappy. He leads the BBG in Ks and I think the new scenery will hopefully help him out.
You just had to find somebody really desperate! :grin:
Steel Dragons

#4 Post by Steel Dragons »

trust me that is a fact, I never wish Injuries on teams , But I am glad that Slappy will be able to assist you. I honestly thought for me 8 mil a year was a steal. The fact he stole that much money compared to wins for us is funny. Now if he does well he may still deny his option, but the fact he was happy up until I traded guys. Then I got a message he was feeling uneasy about the teams direction. We lost a ton of games and he then asked for a trade.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5 Post by John »

To say that I'm shocked at Slappy's lack of success this year is an understatement. When I drafted him during my tenure as GM or Aurora, I was positive that he was going to be Markus Hancock 2.0. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect him to fail to find a PEBA suitor, nor to struggle when given a chance to redeem himself in Japan. I kind of hate to see what the injuries have done to him. I hope he finds himself in Naha.
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
Matt
VIP
VIP

#6 Post by Matt »

I agree with John. At that years draft, I thought there was zero possibility of anyone going before Bradley. He was a sure thing, as close to a lock for stardom as there was. But the injuries have taken their toll it seems.
Steel Dragons

#7 Post by Steel Dragons »

I remember at the start of the season we talked about a 300 Strikeout season. I think he will be lucky to be in the top 5 in Ks
Iyou Seigyoki
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#8 Post by Iyou Seigyoki »

I've got very good outfield defense so that should help him. I think he'll give me a very good second half and a shot in the arm during playoff time..."Slappy" has shown up well in the post season with Aurora, maybe he will change my luck there.

I will not exercise my team option with Koto Sekiguchi ($13,000,000!) in 2019, so I've got plenty of room for Bradley's salary.
Board of the PEBA
League President
League President

#9 Post by Board of the PEBA »

Steel Dragons wrote:
Shisa wrote:Naha receives:

SP Bill 'Slappy' Bradley

Kuwana receives:

Please insert Bradley as my #5 starter and make Yoshiaki Rin my #1 Middle Reliever moving everyone else down a notch.

I confirm and thank you for the easy Trade talks.

I had been shopping "Slappy" for a while as he demanded a trade and has been very unhappy. He leads the BBG in Ks and I think the new scenery will hopefully help him out.
This trade is official and has been processed.
Current PEBA Board Members
Mike Topham (Borealis) - Commissioner
RJ Ermola (Sandgnats)
Dylan Krupilis (Wind Dancers)
Reg LeBlanc (Trendsetters)

Return to “Processed Trades”