Your team's outlook

Paul Moots

Slow and steady

#16 Post by Paul Moots »

We look like champions!

Our aces have went on strike
Our bats are where they should be: Average!

Go you Fishermen! :-P
Sandgnats (Bill)

#17 Post by Sandgnats (Bill) »

Borealis - Commissioner wrote:Gnats fans should be tickled about "Pickles" (ugh)!
Nice one! It's not an instant classic like the "bat" ty line (see above), but it's humorous nontheless. :grin:
Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#18 Post by Ghosts »

Sandgnats (Bill) wrote:
Borealis - Commissioner wrote:Gnats fans should be tickled about "Pickles" (ugh)!
Nice one! It's not an instant classic like the "bat" ty line (see above), but it's humorous nontheless. :grin:
i'm pretty sure the "bat" ty line is my favorite thus far in PEBA.

...and then the Tony Bennett comment...well, that was a perfect tie-up to the whole thing.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#19 Post by John »

Borealis - Commissioner wrote:What can't go wrong: Injuries of course, as well as regression from these young players lacking professional track records. Infield depth is flimsy.
Now I'm not expecting any sympathy here, but... ouch. We'll see you in July, Naoaki! And welcome to the starting lineup, Scott Brown. :cry:

You know it's getting bad when Miguel Angel Hernández is starting to look good to you.
Paul Moots

#20 Post by Paul Moots »

How about the fishermen holding in there solid! 7-3 in their last 10 and my Two aces are back from the dead finally. Now Someone needs to nuke New Jersey! :grin:
Matt
VIP
VIP

#21 Post by Matt »

Hey, back off the Miguel. Guy has been playing his @ss off. He got a bad rap in Omaha, he was just always on edge having to eat corn all the time. Back to eating rice and beans and he's good to go.

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”