Venture Bros. Season 3 trailer

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

Venture Bros. Season 3 trailer

#1 Post by John »

Don't know if we have any Venture Bros. fans here. But just in case, you may want to check out this 5 minute trailer for the upcoming season 3 (debuting June 1 on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim). Warning: Some of the humor is a bit "blue"!
Reg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#2 Post by Reg »

sweetness
Reg LeBlanc
General Manager, New Orleans Trendsetters
(2021 - 2037)
Reg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Reg »

I do have to say I am a fan of the venture bros, sealab, aqua teen hunger force, robot chicken, and harvey birdman...oh and family movies as well...Adult Swim...so much goodness
Reg LeBlanc
(2021 - 2037)
Dinosaurs
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#4 Post by Dinosaurs »

Probably my favorite adult swim show...
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5 Post by John »

Continuing the Adult Swim theme, here's a clip from my 2nd favorite show of their's, Robot Chicken:

Mr. T and the Foo Fighters Fight Fools
Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Ghosts »

it's funny you should mention this....i recently got a copy of a Dangerdoom CD. the rapping is incredible (really clever wordplay and kind of goofy beats) but i had no idea until a few weeks ago that the reason it mostly seemed like nonsense (why does he keep talking about something called a "meatwad"?) is because it's all about Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

i've been meaning to watch this show for years (i mean, they recently had gorgeous former local bartender, now nationally-loved alt-country siren, Neko Case as a guest...what more could you want?), but i keep forgetting.

thanks for giving me more reason to get on adult swim.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#7 Post by John »

ATHF was one of my favorite shows on Adult Swim in it's first season. I kind of dropped out after that, but it still has its moments. Anyone see the theatrically released ATHF movie? It looked too nuts to actually spend money on... more like the kind of movie you rent for one of those real late nights.
Reg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#8 Post by Reg »

Borealis - Commissioner wrote:ATHF was one of my favorite shows on Adult Swim in it's first season. I kind of dropped out after that, but it still has its moments. Anyone see the theatrically released ATHF movie? It looked too nuts to actually spend money on... more like the kind of movie you rent for one of those real late nights.
yeah, it had a few laugh out loud moments but really like most movies that come from tv shows it was an oppurtunity for the writers to be "edgier" which really does not mean funnier....for my money you can't beat the very first episode with the plutonians..."won't you please save us...from all thee money"
Reg LeBlanc
(2021 - 2037)
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#9 Post by John »

So who saw the season premiere last night? Hilarious stuff! We got to learn both The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend's origin stories. No news on the Ventures, though.

"I like to think of it as a crucible."

"No one retires from Phantom Limb's Shit List!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”