NCAA Tournament

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Coqui
All-Star
All-Star

NCAA Tournament

#1 Post by Coqui »

The first day was incredible. ESPN ditched my bracket (apparently I Hate Duke violated something) but I did manage to get 13 of 16 correct. Unfortunately, this lands me two behind my daughter, who chose teams by smiling as her mother read the names.

Xavier is my favourite team and the game they played today had me terrified for 24 minutes, livid for 10 more and then happy for the final six. Duke losing would have capped the day in great style.

Just thought I would open a bit of discussion on this, the greatest event in sports. Anyone else tuning in?
Last edited by Coqui on Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: NCAA Tournament

#2 Post by Tyler »

Longshoremen wrote: Just thought I would open a bit of discussion on this, the greatest event in sports. Anyone else tuning in?
Treason! :shock:

John, what are the grounds for impeaching and removing a GM from control? :evil: :twisted: :evil:
Reg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Reg »

I watched bits and pieces of the games...my favorite was the WV game which was great to the finish...and watched A&M jump out on BYU....
Reg LeBlanc
General Manager, New Orleans Trendsetters
(2021 - 2037)
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4 Post by John »

I was just starting to enjoy the Tournament... and then Duke came back to win at the last second. Booooooo!!!!! %-6 :-{
Coqui
All-Star
All-Star

#5 Post by Coqui »

I just re-read that first post I made. I think staying up late pulled a massive upset on my spelling. That was bad. I can't wait for Drake- WKU today, that should be a good one.

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”