Draft Pool Released

Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Draft Pool Released

#46 Post by Borealis »

I sure hope the Borealis were on the road Draft Day 2009. Being a California Boy, this isn't something I've ever had to deal with. Seems as if most of you are Mid-Westerners, so it's probably old hat (kind of like earthquakes)
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#47 Post by Borealis »

Does any one know if the draft pool is reevaluated prior to (on) draft day? As I was review the pool I have noticed a number of changes to guys potential ratings. Usually on one of the ratings and usually up or down a point, but it seems to be pretty pervasive based on my initial review.
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Sandgnats (Bill)

#48 Post by Sandgnats (Bill) »

Borealis wrote:Does any one know if the draft pool is reevaluated prior to (on) draft day? As I was review the pool I have noticed a number of changes to guys potential ratings. Usually on one of the ratings and usually up or down a point, but it seems to be pretty pervasive based on my initial review.
It happens every year my friend. The amateurs' potential ratings can change like the wind unfortunately. :D So, I've found that to get an accurate measure of the prospects, you need to adjust your ratings after the last sim prior to draft day.
Coqui
All-Star
All-Star

#49 Post by Coqui »

Not sure where to post this, but here's as good a place as anything.

Gonna be a little bit late to the draft today, probably 2:30. Something unavoidable has come up. My draft list is up to date in-game.
James
GM San Juan Coqui
Reg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#50 Post by Reg »

David Webb Do I spy an identity crisis somewhere is this guy's future?
Reg LeBlanc
General Manager, New Orleans Trendsetters
(2021 - 2037)

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”