Soliciting new homepage banner and CST PEC Champs art

John
Site Admin
Site Admin

Soliciting new homepage banner and CST PEC Champs art

#1 Post by John »

First up, we've got a new champ in the house! Jon's got to be pretty proud of his squad right about now. As a way of showing that pride, how about we whip him up one of those "Champion" forum avatars like the one I'm using? Tyler did a great job on mine. If one of you would like to make one up for Jon, that'd be nice.

Second, I'm looking for assistance creating a new banner for our homepage. I've been meaning to look into this for awhile. The pending arrival of the offseason is one reason I'm tackling it now, but a bigger reason is that our little website may be getting an influx of non-member traffic in the not-to-distant future and I'd like to make sure it's as pretty as can be if/when that happens. I'll explain that statement at a later time.

For now, though, I'd be curious to see if anyone would like to try their hand at a homepage banner. The dimensions of the banner should be 698x140. As to the content, the only requirement per se is the inclusion of our league's full name: "Planetary Extreme Baseball Alliance". Beyond that, I give you pretty much full artistic license. We of course have a PEBA logo that has been in use since our league started. You may incorporate that logo as you see fit. If you're feeling adventurous, you are also welcome to create a new PEBA logo for use on the banner. It's up to you whether to include "League of the Rising Sun" and/or the LRS logo as part of the banner. Additional content is at your discretion as well.
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”