HTML Report Mods

klewis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

HTML Report Mods

#1 Post by klewis »

I was thinking of maybe tinkering around with our HTML reports to make it more unique.

I'd love to hear some ideas from anyone. Here's some possible customizations that can be done:

* Change color scheme (Does PEBA have a signature color scheme? Is it white and bluish as seen on the PEBA logo?)
* Change Baseball News Network into ESPN or even PSN (PEBA Sports Network)
* Change header/footer images (currently header and footer are images of BNN)
* Add additional links to HTML Report (like you can even link to a PEBA page that has our written stories or link to Trade Tally)

I'll try fooling anyone with this some time in the near future. But if anyone else who wants to give it a shot, go for it. I know we have a couple guys who are good with creating images and html/css coding. I attached the html customization guide.

I'm not sure on one thing.... not sure if the changes encompasses the whole PEBA universe or can we make specific changes to alter the PEBA and LRS html pages separately? It be nice to give each league a separate style but if not possible, then we'll have to stick with one look that's suitable for both leagues.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kevin Lewis - Forever Florida Featherheads
DanD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: HTML Report Mods

#2 Post by DanD »

I'd be willing to do the coding footwork if someone wants to create some art for it.
Dan DiVincenzo
GM of Okinawa Shisa
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by John »

Sorry to be getting to this so late. This is something that's been on my "to do" list for awhile now. I would be very interested in customizing our HTML reports. I've had that guide for quite some time; I just haven't had the spare time to start the process. It's definitely something I'll be looking into if/when I can find a spare moment.
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
klewis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by klewis »

That would be great Dan if you want to tinker with the html side of things.

John, is there a vision you particularly have for the html reports? Color scheme? Logos? Replace the BNN news network? We can come up with some concept stuff. Of course, I don't want to jump the gun and steal all of the fun away from you. I know you enjoy making logos/uniforms and other mods. So I feel bad as is for stealing some fun away from you heh.
Kevin Lewis - Forever Florida Featherheads
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5 Post by John »

No need to worry; this is something we can talk about together. I don't have an immediate plan in mind. On my "to do" list it reminds me to have a look at various online leagues that have customized their HTML reports to get ideas. I'll try doing that this weekend. If you have any particular ideas, why don't you email them to me? I'd be happy to look them over.
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”