Happy New Year PEBA

John
Site Admin
Site Admin

Happy New Year PEBA

#1 Post by John »

Hope all of you had as enjoyable a New Year as I did. Had a bang-up workout in the morning, a nice hike this afternoon, plus a bit of shopping mixed in. Tomorrow I'll be seeing Frost/Nixon, and a viewing of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is scheduled for the weekend (along with dinner at ML The Restaurant... mmmm, locally grown food expertly cooked). A fun start to 2009 to be sure!

We've just caught up with our in-game year for the last time (we'll be wrapping up 2011 when the real world 2009 is coming to a close). More importantly, the PEBA has recently passed its 1-year birthday. Pretty amazing when you consider just how few online leagues make it to their first regular season games, let alone through an entire calendar year. Who would have thunk it? Well, I can happily say I have enjoyed every minute of my time with you guys, and I look forward to bigger and better things in Year 2. Stick around: there's more baseball plus a number of planned surprises for you all coming in 2009!
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
James Bowman

Re: Happy New Year PEBA

#2 Post by James Bowman »

Happy New Year PEBA.
Borealis - Commissioner wrote:The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
I hoped you enjoyed this as much as I did. ;-D I never read the original story so I'm unsure how accurate it was, but it was incredibly entertaining, and the near 3 hrs it took to watch flew right by.
Sandgnats (Bill)

Re: Happy New Year PEBA

#3 Post by Sandgnats (Bill) »

I've heard nothing but good things about the Benjamin Button film and am anxious to see it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEBITES!

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”