Hello Everyone!

Reg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Hello Everyone!

#16 Post by Reg »

Welcome Dan, glad to have you aboard! I am a Texas Rangers fan..so no Cleveland love here either. If you have any questions and can't find a suitable answer in the manual, feel free to give me a pm, and I will do my best to help you out. Good luck righting the ship this season, and for many competive seasons into the future!

PT
Reg LeBlanc
General Manager, New Orleans Trendsetters
(2021 - 2037)
Badgers

#17 Post by Badgers »

Welcome Dan, I am another one of those Tribe fans. I am also our division's cellar dweller, so watch out because you are next on my list!
Nigel
All-Star
All-Star

#18 Post by Nigel »

Welcome Dan! I'm a Cardinal fan and also a member of the Pan-Atlantic. Haven't been here long (I started mid-way through the 2008 season) but it's been a blast. I know you will enjoy it.
DanD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#19 Post by DanD »

I've got a quick question:

Is it normal for news stories to be blank in-game?
Dan DiVincenzo
GM of Okinawa Shisa
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#20 Post by John »

No, normally that will not be the case. The reason it's happening for you is that only the newest news articles are included in each league file, so you'd be missing a bunch.

Fear not, though: I'd hate for you to have to live with blank news articles. Right now I'm in the process of archiving all the in-game articles. I'll edit this post with a download link when they're ready. Once you have the archive, extract the articles to your "PEBA.lg\messages" directory.

EDIT: The articles can be downloaded here.
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”