Ping: CON

Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ping: CON

#1 Post by Tyler »

Your 7-day lineups are messing up. You've got something set incorrectly. Jason Oliver is starting two days in a row sometimes.

Everyone: make sure your seven-day lineups are set correctly, especially in regards to your depth charts!
Tyler Babcock (West Virginia Coal Sox/Alleghenies, 2007-2019)
IL Wildcard 2011, 2017

Riley to Suárez to Harmon...
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ping: CON

#2 Post by John »

Solid advice. Always check on your 7-day lineups to make sure they aren't messing you. I recommend setting the "Clear lineup after use" option to "YES" and refilling the lineups each sim (note that will only clear the batters, not the starting pitcher).
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
Badgers

#3 Post by Badgers »

I turned off my 7 day lineups because it kept doing that even when I set it correctly. It is rather annoying.
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4 Post by John »

Yuo can keep using the 7-day; you just have to remember to manage your starting pitchers. Here's the trick: if you want the pitchers to work right, use the "Auto-fill all lineups" button. When you use that button it fills both the lineups and the starting pitchers. The "Paste lineup vs. ..." buttons will insert your lineup for each individual day but they won't change your starting pitcher. That's where it can get confusing; if you had an old pitcher schedule and use one of the "Paste" buttons, you'll see your new lineup but may not notice that the old pitcher isn't swapped out.
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”