Trade Between NJ and OKA

When two teams have come to an agreement on a trade, this is the place to post the finalized deal.
Hitmen
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trade Between NJ and OKA

#1 Post by Hitmen »

To NJ:
======= To OKA:
======= Well, with getting closer than I expected last year and Florida mixing it up, I figure it’s now or never. With big risks come big rewards… or big failures :-o let’s go NJ dream team!

Thank you to Matt for the long and complex talks with tons of changes and waffling and more. Also I blame Lenny for making this happen as we put it on whether Riley signed or not. :twisted:

This will easily shape NJ for the next 4-5 seasons and whether it was a smart or crazy move.
Michael Czosnyka

Current PEBA Board Member
Current - New Jersey Hitmen 2011 - 2023; 2024-2033 AI lead, 2034+
Former - Madison Malts (f.k.a. Canton Longshoremen) 2029 - 2033

Attending PEBAholics Anonymous meetings since 09/22/2009
Shisa
Single-A
Single-A

Re: Trade Between NJ and OKA

#2 Post by Shisa »

Hitmen wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:53 am To NJ:
======= To OKA:
======= Well, with getting closer than I expected last year and Florida mixing it up, I figure it’s now or never. With big risks come big rewards… or big failures :-o let’s go NJ dream team!

Thank you to Matt for the long and complex talks with tons of changes and waffling and more. Also I blame Lenny for making this happen as we put it on whether Riley signed or not. :twisted:

This will easily shape NJ for the next 4-5 seasons and whether it was a smart or crazy move.
Okinawa Confirms.

Thanks for the fun talks and going down different what if rabbit holes Michael. =)
Matthew Reid
GM Okinawa Shisa
Board of the PEBA
League President
League President

Re: Trade Between NJ and OKA

#3 Post by Board of the PEBA »

This trade has been processed and is official.

Please note that Supplemental picks do not appear in game, but New Jersey's supplemental pick, for the loss of Joe Riley, transfer to Okinawa has been tracked outside the game.
Current PEBA Board Members
Mike Topham (Borealis) - Commissioner
RJ Ermola (Sandgnats)
Dylan Krupilis (Wind Dancers)
Reg LeBlanc (Trendsetters)

Return to “Completed Trades”