Trendsetters
Single-A
Single-A

Former Trendie Dave Nash to Take Over in Anchorage

#1 Post by Trendsetters »

For Release :
November 12th, 2038
(Anchorage, AK)

The New Orleans Trendsetter's today brought an old favorite back into the fold. Former LF, Dave Nash has joined the organization and will take over the managerial duties for the Anchorage Mighty Moose.

Nash, who spent nine season in a New Orleans uniform, is among the team leaders in most offensive categories and is the all-time leader in RBIs for the organization with 734. "I had always enjoyed working with younger players", said Nash, who had been running baseball camps for various youths at his Pompano Beach, FL facility, "When the Trendsetters called me with an interest in bringing me back to the organization, I talked it over with my wife, as Anchorage is a ways away, but in the end I still missed professional baseball and this was a way to keep my hand in the game and hopefully help New Orleans develop younger players into productive major leaguers."

Owner Jack Cobb was pleased that Nash had accepted his offer, "Dave was a hard nosed, smart player, who made the most of his talents when he played for us. I hope he brings that same attitude to the Mighty Moose. Those young players can definitely learn a thing or two from Dave Nash.

Nash will report to the Trendsetters spring training home in Litchfield Park, AZ for the 2039 season.
Chuck Valenches
GM New Orleans Trendsetters

Return to “New Orleans Trendsetters”