CP Tracker 2036

Find Information on Earning CP and Current Team Totals Here
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

CP Tracker 2036

#1 Post by Borealis »

Attached below is the 2036 CP Tracker, v1.

This tracker shows our accumulated point values - beginning with the end of the Winter Meetings 2035; at this time it does not show any carry over into the 2036 season - it simply shows season gains to date. You can see the areas we've been gaining points during the current CP Season (beginning June 18, 2022) through to September 4, 2022 (July 7, 2036, in-game). The Total CP in this version of the tracker details CP earned up to this point - carry-over and bonus will be added in after the season. We have completed 13 of 27 sims. Keep in mind that the max that can be earned in any season is 400, and the total max, with carry-over, is 600 - only two teams currently sit at this threshold. You will also notice that teams have already been credited with their allotment of roster diligence points - and some have already lost points for excessive roster maneuvering on my part (think DFA issues, primarily). Keep clear of roster issues and that number won't drop.

Aside from the usual exporting and posting earnings, we still have available to earn in 2036 the following: voting for end of season Awards, naming your Minor League Players of the Year, minor league playoff points, fiscal solvency, as well as attending the WM - and WM trade points. At a minimum that's 70 easy points.

Slack has been a great place to discuss League happenings (and if we could figure out a way of quantifying that activity, we would), but please don't forget the forums - it is our forums where our history lives; Slack is, unfortunately, ephemeral! We have been better thus far this season - though it would be nice to get more involved! Let's keep it up!! It is the forums and our Front Page that the public sees of our Amazing PEBAverse!! We are only as exciting as we make ourselves - and with more activity, the more interesting things can be (and the better for recruitment)! Writing is down, in general (I mentioned that, right?), so try to do your part to keep our vibrant environment just that - vibrant. Even if you just write one blog posting per in-game month - that's 6 blogs and 42 points! We do have teams that would be exciting to hear from!! Be it game result discussions, player 'bios', or stories that go outside the box as it examines your team and the PEBA (say, take place in a mental hospital) - all creativity is welcome!

One area I feel like I've had to repeatedly address is the penalty phase of CP collection. DFA negligence had been on the rise but feels improved this season. Please be reminded that if there is a troublesome issue with a team that I have to deal with, I may dock that team a point. These just slow down a sim and, frankly, frustrate me and put me in the awkward position of (potentially) making undesirable (financial) decisions for that club. Now that A Ball, Short A, and Rookie Ball have begun please keep an eye on your lower minor age distributions. We have a general agreement that this won't be pushed stringently, but that teams will work to keep violations at a minimum. When a team has five? That's not reasonable. If a team receives a warning, it is expected to comply. Multiple warnings will result in penalties and players removed from that level. One? Two? OK. Beyond that, the spirit of Fair Play begins to get fuzzy. And Ditto with the DL - please move guys when they are healthy - DL's are too much to monitor, so the honor system is paramount - I'd think you'd want guys off the DL and playing, or is that just me?

So, keep up with your exports, keep those nasty DFAs clear, write a bit, and be involved!!

Should you notice anything odd, please let me know - errors happen.

CP 2036 v1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Nigel
All-Star
All-Star

Re: CP Tracker 2036

#2 Post by Nigel »

The last column still says “2035 total”
Nigel Laverick

GM San Antonio Calzones de Laredo 2035 - . . .

Former Commish, PEBA & LRS GM

nigel3123@gmail.com
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Borealis »

Calzones wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:23 pm The last column still says “2035 total”
And I saw that and still forgot to fix that... :-o
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Board of the PEBA
League President
League President

#4 Post by Board of the PEBA »

Attached below is v2 of the 2036 CP Tracker.

With the conclusion of the regular season and the end of mandatory exports and diligence penalties - and the onset of a number of post-season activities, now seems a good time to check where you stand.

This tracker highlights your exports and diligence points - which are final for the season. Articles, blogs and forum posts will continue to be tallied up to the Winter Meetings. Points for attending the Draft and voting for the All-Star Game are the first attendance/voting points available, with winter meeting and post-season awards the next set up. Of the other active points are naming your Minor League Players of the Year and points for finishing the season with profit. The latter is not complete for some playoff teams as their season totals have not finalized as of yet. The total is for the CP Season only - rollover and bonuses will be added in as we arrive at the winter meetings.

There is an easy 70 points still available between the winter meetings, awards and Minor League Awards.

CP 2036 v2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Current PEBA Board Members
Mike Topham (Borealis) - Commissioner
RJ Ermola (Sandgnats)
Dylan Krupilis (Wind Dancers)
Reg LeBlanc (Trendsetters)
Board of the PEBA
League President
League President

#5 Post by Board of the PEBA »

Attached below is the 2036 CP Tracker, Final totals

This tracker shows our accumulated point values for 2036 - beginning with the end of the Winter Meetings 2035, the amount spent on 2035 Rewards, and any carry over into the 2036 season are noted. You can see the areas we have gained points during the current CP Season (beginning June 18, 2022) through to November 18 (December 25, 2036, in-game). Keep in mind that the max that can be earned in any season is 400, and the total max, with carry-over, is 600 - which there are two teams that have reached this threshold.

Slack has been a great place to discuss League happenings (and if we could figure out a way of quantifying that activity, we would), but please don't forget the forums! There has been a downward trend when it comes to posting in the forum, though this season the Neat and Not So thread has seen more activity. It is the forum and especially our Front Page that the public sees of our Amazing PEBAverse!! We are only as exciting as we make ourselves - and with more activity, the more interesting things can be! Writing has been down, in general (though this season has been better) - aside from a couple of folks, so try to do your part to keep our vibrant environment just that - vibrant. Even if you just write one blog posting per in-game month - that's 6 blogs and 42 points! We do have teams that would be exciting to hear from!! Be it game result discussions, player 'bios', or stories that go outside the box as it examines your team and the PEBA - all creativity is welcome!

Please note that articles written for 2035 CP rewards are not included in this tracker.

So, keep up with your exports, keep those nasty DFAs clear, write a bit, and be involved!!

Should you notice anything odd - or have questions, please let me know - errors happen.

CP Rewards can be posted in the rewards thread.

2036 CP FINAL.png.png
Current PEBA Board Members
Mike Topham (Borealis) - Commissioner
RJ Ermola (Sandgnats)
Dylan Krupilis (Wind Dancers)
Reg LeBlanc (Trendsetters)

Return to “Contribution Points Awards & Tracking”