PEBAverse League File, Logos, Jerseys and Caps

Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PEBAverse League File, Logos, Jerseys and Caps

#1 Post by Borealis »

UPDATED: 2034 for v22

If you are like me, you are frustrated by the constantly changing artwork within the game. I have tried so many things to keep these things appearing in-game for me - and yet caps and jerseys frequently reset to default stuff. It makes me wonder if it is related to what other people have. I feel like this can't be it, for it makes no sense for non-logo artwork not going outward with League Files and yet that data comes in with exports.

I have painstakingly gone through every team that comes up with default art - PEBA, minor leagues, feeders and the WIL, and I have re-chosen those files. I hope working from outside the game locations will help solidify the correct file. Anyway...

Below are links to all the custom art we have (to my knowledge) - including Rookie League, as well as some new collegiate and High School art I've put together. Anyone with interest is more than welcome to work on filling the holes that exist (we even have some old LRS related holes in the PEBA minors) and a little CP Thank You will be your reward.

My advice is as follows: Download the files below and decompress. Quit OOTP and then add the art files to the correct location, and replace all existing files - for the logos, you might want to delete all the variable sizes and let the game regenerate them as each version has it's own size specs. Fortunately, logos are the one art piece the game tracks well, so this may not need to be done. Then restart the game - hopefully this will make a difference! I can't make any promises... And if anyone else has some advice to add here, I'd appreciate any suggestions - the OOTP community seems to be equally perplexed by this. Please note, if you look through these folders, teams that currently have default artwork are not included in these folders.

The League File for v22 has also been included below. The Ballparks file needs work, so beware...

League File v22 PEBA 2034: Download

Logos: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10HmK6a ... sp=sharing
All these files go into the PEBA>news>html>images>team_logos folder

Jerseys: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mZsS7Z ... sp=sharing
All files go into the PEBA>jerseys folder

Caps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SL062C ... sp=sharing
All files go into the PEBA>ballcaps folder

Ballparks: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1d3TSh ... D7R_wUdixZ
All files go into the PEBA>ballparks folder
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Lions
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: PEBAverse Logos, Jerseys and Caps

#2 Post by Lions »

Thanks for this! I have an issue with half my team logos show up blacked out. The outline is visible... but all I get is a silhouette.

Did we ever develop ballpark images for folks who want to watch replays with the correct stadiums? I thought we had, but don't remember for sure.
Frank Esselink
Amsterdam Lions/Connecticut Nutmeggers GM: 2013-2022, 2031-present
Kalamazoo Badgers GM: 2028-2030
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Borealis »

I do have a ballpark file I'll add above (it was in the old forum header), then announce in Slack. For whatever the reason, personally I have lost the ability to run replays the 'old way', with photos of the stadiums - the game crashes every time. So I'm 'stuck' with the 3D option, or webcast views... Fortunately the OOTP community has developed many custom parks so I can see all (I think) SL home parks in 3D...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
Hitmen
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Hitmen »

So how does this work Mike?

I pulled in all the new files, and replaced all my old ones. I don't see any updates to my ingame file though.
Michael Czosnyka

Current PEBA Board Member
Current - New Jersey Hitmen 2011 - 2023; 2024-2033 AI lead, 2034+
Former - Madison Malts (f.k.a. Canton Longshoremen) 2029 - 2033

Attending PEBAholics Anonymous meetings since 09/22/2009
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Borealis »

Longshoremen wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:17 pm So how does this work Mike?

I pulled in all the new files, and replaced all my old ones. I don't see any updates to my ingame file though.
If you restart, it should pick them up - although it may also with the new file tonight. I'd try it that way first - restart may over-write... I have yet to find a sure fire mechanism.
JayA
Single-A
Single-A

#6 Post by JayA »

Hitmen wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:17 pm So how does this work Mike?

Running into this with my unis and ballcaps as well. :angry-cussingblack:
Jay Amado
GM Florida Farstriders

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”