CP Tracker 2033

Find Information on Earning CP and Current Team Totals Here
Board of the PEBA
League President
League President

CP Tracker 2033

#1 Post by Board of the PEBA »

Attached below is the 2033 CP Tracker, v1.

This tracker shows our accumulated point values - beginning with the end of the Winter Meetings 2032. The amount spent on 2032 Rewards, and any carry over into the 2033 season are noted, but are not factored into the total shown. You can see the areas we've been gaining points during the current CP Season (beginning March 7, 2021) through to June 2, 2021 (July 25, 2033, in-game). The Total CP in this version of the tracker details only CP earned up to this point - carry-over and bonus will be added in after the season. We have completed 16 of 27 sims at this point. Keep in mind that the max that can be earned in any season is 400, and the total max, with carry-over, is 600 - which there are four!! teams that have reached this threshold - two of whom began 2031 at that level - one of which hasn't spent CP since I began as Commish back in 2028.

Aside from the usual exporting and posting earnings, we still have available to earn in 2033 the following: WM attendance and trade points, voting for Awards and naming your Minor League Players of the Year, minor league playoff points, and fiscal solvency. At a minimum that's 70 easy points.

Slack has been a great place to discuss League happenings (and if we could figure out a way of quantifying that activity, we would), but please don't forget the forums! The downward trend continues when it comes to posting in the forum - and I raise my own hand (and try to do as much League business under the Board account, but I'm not perfect). It is the forum and our Front Page that the public sees of our Amazing PEBAverse!! We are only as exciting as we make ourselves - and with more activity, the more interesting things can be! Writing is down, in general (I mentioned that, right?), this season (and over many now), so try to do your part to keep our vibrant environment just that - vibrant. Even if you just write one blog posting per in-game month - that's 6 blogs and 42 points! We do have teams that would be exciting to hear from!! Be it game result discussions, player 'bios', or stories that go outside the box as it examines your team and the PEBA - all creativity is welcome!

One area I feel like I've had to address is the penalty phase of CP collection. DFA negligence is on the rise, so if there has been a significant issue with a team that I have had to deal with, I have docked that team. These just slow down a sim. Please keep an eye on your lower minor age distributions. We have a general agreement that this won't be pushed stringently, but that teams will work to keep violations at a minimum. When a team has five? That's not reasonable. If a team receives a warning, it is expected to comply. Multiple warnings will result in penalties and players removed from that level. One? Two? OK. Beyond that, the spirit of Fair Play begins to get fuzzy. And Ditto with the DL - please move guys when they are healthy - DL's are too much to monitor, so the honor system is paramount - I'd think you'd want guys off the DL and playing, or is that just me?

So, keep up with your exports, keep those nasty DFAs clear, write a bit, and be involved!!

Should you notice anything odd, please let me know - errors happen.
CP 2033 v1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Current PEBA Board Members
Mike Topham (Borealis) - Commissioner
RJ Ermola (Sandgnats)
Dylan Krupilis (Wind Dancers)
Reg LeBlanc (Trendsetters)
Denny
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: CP Tracker 2033

#2 Post by Denny »

Woo 43 big CP for PS! 8)

For a second I looked at the 25 CP column for attending the draft and said to myself "Wait a minute! Where's the extra points for making a trade!?" And then it struck me that I had confused the draft with the Winter Meetings. :-B

Not that Greg wouldn't love to make trades during the draft also, I'm sure :grin:
Denny Hills
O.C. (Original Codger)
Lions
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Lions »

I probably shouldn't have negative 27 points for forum posts...
Frank Esselink
Amsterdam Lions/Connecticut Nutmeggers GM: 2013-2022, 2031-present
Kalamazoo Badgers GM: 2028-2030
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Borealis »

Oops...

What a difference 100 posts make - fixed!
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Board of the PEBA
League President
League President

#5 Post by Board of the PEBA »

Please find attached the latest CP Tracker, displaying everyone's accumulation as of this evening.

Note that the max that can be earned in a season is 400 - and excess will be eliminated come the winter meetings. Likewise the max total (not shown here - but will be on the final tracker) is 600 - with excess also deleted.

There are currently only a few ways to gain CP between now and next Friday night, August 6 - the eve of the Winter Meetings:

- write, post and write some more...
- Name your Minor League Players of the Year
- Attend the Winter Meetings
- Make a trade at the WM with a player on your 40-man roster or a Top-10 prospect

Madison and Hartford totals represent Mike and Andy's accumulation. The new tracker for 2034 will reflect the changes in GMs. The same can be said for Kentucky. I am keeping track separately for new GMs and will carry any points over to the new season.

You have a week to plan how to spend your CP, and after the WM you can begin to post your requests in the CP Reward thread. Requests are due 8/19 - prior to our Migration to v22 (on 8/22).
CP 2033 v2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RJ Ermola (Sandgnats)
Board of the PEBA
League President
League President

#6 Post by Board of the PEBA »

As we arrive at the closure of the CP season, I present the last version of the tracker before tomorrow's Winter Meetings.

All earnings by writing have ended, and from here on they will be credited to 2034. Please note that articles mandated by a CP selection are not eligible for points.

Attending tomorrow's Winter Meetings and earning a Trade Bonus are the last opportunities. To earn the Trade Bonus, both GMs must be deemed present, and a player on each teams 40-man roster or a top-10 prospect must be moved.

Remember that the max that can be earned in a season is 400 and the max, with carryover, a team can hold is 600. Anything over each of those thresholds is dropped. Bonus CP earned - through contributing artwork or podcasting.

Hartford and Madison points belong to their former-GMs, and Kentucky points belong to Duane - whose points will move into Legacy tracking. Our new GMs will see any few points earned since joining - and their bonus 100 New GM points in our first 2034 Tracker.

CP 2033 v3.png
RJ Ermola (Sandgnats)
Board of the PEBA
League President
League President

#7 Post by Board of the PEBA »

Oh... Ho, Ho, Ho - It's Christmas in August!!!

So I missed filling in one cell, that effected everyones final totals - they looked kinda of low to me - so you should see and additional 70-80 points aside from the 25/50 points you may have earned today. The issue was with the diligence points - it didn't track the number of sims... Oops...?

All is good, and the final column is your available total. Remember, whatever you don't spend rolls over, but the max that you can carry is 600 - and we do have (as you might notice) a few teams maxed out - and have been for seasons - That's throwing points away. You earned them, spend them!!

As always, errors happen (no duh) so if you notice something or if you have a question, let me know - I appreciate the assistance!
CP 2033 Final.png
RJ Ermola (Sandgnats)

Return to “Contribution Points Awards & Tracking”