Winter Meetings 2033

Board of the PEBA
League President
League President

Winter Meetings 2033

#1 Post by Board of the PEBA »

The 2033 Winter Meetings will be held this Saturday, August 7, at 10am PT/1pm ET, in the Slack Winter Meeting channel. Be there or be square…

Friday evening (August 6), midnight ET, 9pm-ish West Coast time, will be the cut-off for the 2033 CP Season - so any writing you plan on getting credited for needs to be in by then. Those of you in my time zone, I may give you a little wiggle room… It is also the deadline for naming your Minor League Players of the Year… Friday's sim is also the last chance to set ticket prices and your Scouting and Development Budgets - so be sure to set those before then.

After Today's sim (August 4) sim, I would prefer that we keep all trades consummated under wraps until Saturday - there's already one in the hopper, unless there is a real reason for posting sooner. Please see below the trade protocol for Saturday. Feel free to send those to me Friday, if you want to get them in the que early. Of course, feel free to hold back any trade at this point - thats your choice! Note that some of our trade restrictions are lifted during the Winter Meetings - refer to the Constitution for details.

After our Meetings, we will sim ahead and post a new League file on Saturday afternoon/evening. Next week's sims will be offset to Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Winter Meeting Trade Protocol
If you have a trade, please PM me in the forum with a properly formatted trade notice, and CC your trade partner. Once you have sent me a forum PM, ping me in Slack to give me a heads up (just to speed things up). I will need the trade partner to the reply to both of us for a trade to be final. I will announce the trade to the group in Slack - at which point, the two GMs can post in the Completed Trade forum as usual.

Rule 5 Draft
Be aware that the last chance to roster any Rule 5 players before the Rule 5 draft is 5pm Tuesday, August 10 - your export for that day’s sim. Keep this in mind - you have three exports (W-F-T) to roster those players (marked with a #), and only Tuesday's for eligible players you may have acquired in a Winter Meeting Trade. After Tuesday’s sim, and before Thursday’s, you can create your draft lists in-game - but you must have an open 40-man roster spot to draft a player.

Migration to v22
The PEBA will be shifting to v22 after our Friday, August 20 sim. There will be more to come about this after we get past the Winter Meetings and Rule 5 Draft, but note that we will shift to a T-TH-SA schedule post migration to give GMs the extra time to get things squared away. For now, if you haven't already picked up your copy - What are You waiting for?? :lol:
Current PEBA Board Members
Mike Topham (Borealis) - Commissioner
RJ Ermola (Sandgnats)
Dylan Krupilis (Wind Dancers)
Reg LeBlanc (Trendsetters)

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”