2032 SEASON - June & July

MarcoC
Single-A
Single-A

2032 SEASON - June & July

#1 Post by MarcoC »

Hi everyone! How you all doing? First of all, let me wish you all a happy (and better) new year!
Last month I have not post my usual recaps after every in-game week we had…I’m really sorry!
This are the three reasons:
1) Christmas festivities! I wanted to spend time with my family, my friends and my trusty guitar. Sim-recaps were not the first think in my mind…
2) The regular season!!! Yes, the regular season is reeeally long!!! It’s not easy to keep up with every sim! But, I’ll figure out a better way to keep up with the sim-recaps for next season! 
3) Covid laziness! Yep, I got lazy (well, even more lazy) this December! Being home almost all day doesn’t help at all, I’m the type of person who like to go out to do stuff…I’d like to sit with a mug of cappuccino in my favorite bar and write down the sim-recap…but guess what? bars and pubs are shutdown…
Anyway here I am! Let’s re-start! Hopefully we can get to the end of the season!
San Antonio did some very important trades before the trading deadline to improve the bullpen and the rotation! We lost a lot of games because we couldn’t keep the lead in the last innings of games. Yes we gave 6 picks and 4 prospects but I think it was worth it!

WV Trades
WV 9th round
P Brian Anderson (AAA)
SA Trades
SA 5th round pick

SA Trades
SA 6th round pick
SS jose Aleman (A)
AB Trades
RP Juan Alfaro (AAA)

SA Trades
SA 4th round pick
SP Jose Diaz (PEBA)
RF Manuel Mojica (A)
ARL gives...
ARL 15th round pick

SA trades
SA 1st Round pick
SA 2nd Round pick
SA 3rd Round pick
RF Ryota Watanabe (SA)
P Eduardo German (AAA)

Palm Springs Codgers
P Ash Thompson (PEBA)
P Tsurayuki Harada (PEBA)
P Reynaldo Molina (PEBA)

June & July have been two disappointing months to say the least…Florida didn’t slow down has we did and now it has a strong lead of 9 games, plus Kentucky is just one game behind us…let’s hope that we can turn things around in august! :smile:
Marco Cesare
San Antonio Calzones of Laredo
Sandgnats
All-Star
All-Star
Location: Spokane, Washington State, United States of America

Re: 2032 SEASON - June & July

#2 Post by Sandgnats »

Marco, I admire how bold you go. It might not be my plan, but you go all in brother. I wish those injuries didn't derail you this season. You had a shot at doing something special but for those key injuries.
RJ Ermola
Vice President and General Manager of Baseball Operations
Crystal Lake Sandgnats

*2024 PEBA Champions*

Return to “San Antonio Calzones of Laredo”