PEBA-Cast Episode 23: 2032 Playoff Predictions!

Reg, Ken and RJ's; PEBA-Cast

Moderators: Reg, Sandgnats, KenH

KenH
Triple-A
Triple-A

PEBA-Cast Episode 23: 2032 Playoff Predictions!

#1 Post by KenH »

What an end to the season!

An incredible end to an incredible season. We brough in special guest and board member Dylan of the salty Toyama Wind Dancers to talk all things PEBA playoffs.

With EIGHT TEAMS in total finishing with over 100 wins, it's the first time in PEBA history that a team won over 100 games and didn't make the playoffs. We commiserate with Dylan and break down the teams who were lucky enough to make the post season.

If you all would like more time stamps in these show notes, let me know and I'll do my best to make that happen for you.

LISTEN HERE!
Ken Hannahs -- Farstriders GM (2023-2037)
2025, 2033, 2034, 2035 PEBA Champion
Lions
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: PEBA-Cast Episode 23: 2032 Playoff Predictions!

#2 Post by Lions »

Tremendous yet again. Loved Dylan's bitternessperspective on losing out in the postseason. :grin:

I admit I had envisioned the possibility of van Dam facing off against us in a playoff series. In my mind, he was terrible enough that Ken would be finally convinced to trade him to me.

Un-fun fact: Enrique Vazquez has never pitched in the PEBA championship series. For that reason alone, I'm convinced Havana will represent the IL this year.

Reno had fewer wins than either SL Wild Card team, but clinched their division before either of the other SL division winners did.
Frank Esselink
Amsterdam Lions/Connecticut Nutmeggers GM: 2013-2022, 2031-present
Kalamazoo Badgers GM: 2028-2030

Return to “PEBA-Cast”