Bureaucrats
Double-A
Double-A

Transcript of a recent Bureaucrats Press Conference

#1 Post by Bureaucrats »

Key- GM = General Manager / P= Press

MEETING START:

GM: I'll take questions now.

P: What do you plan to do for the future?

GM: I feel we are in a decent spot in our rebuild process. It may look hopeless now, but I am confident that in 5 years time, our playoff window will re-open, and we'll be set.

P: What makes you so sure?

GM: We have plans in motion, and are starting to gain a sort of wallet. *drink from his glass of water, noticeably sweating*

P: What do you think of the previous season? We haven't heard from the front office thus far.

GM: Honestly, it was an unmitigated disaster. And I take responsibility for that. There is no excuse for a 50 win season. We should have won 51 *chuckles nervously before taking another large swig of his water*

P: And what about Motoyuki Hatsutori? It's no secret that his contract is an albatross on the team but what are your plans for him.

GM: *grows noticeably silent and distant. his face darkens, and his eyes, though looking at us, don't seem to see us. they are looking through us, like a doll's eyes*

P: Sir?

GM: *Looks up, as if he hadn't heard* I'm sorry. I must've blacked out there. What was your question? *Takes another swig, refills his glass, takes another long swig of water*

P: We were asking about Motoyuki Hatsutori.

GM: Oh, yes. Well, we're going to ride out his contract, and see it to it's end. *clears his throat, and then almost inaudibly mutters* Or hope he gets run over by Tanya Harding.

P: What?

GM: What?

P: I thought you said.... Nevermind. Have a good day.

GM: Thank you. *Gets up from his chair, takes the refill bottle, and exits the room*
Justin Barker
GM Arlington Bureaucrats
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Transcript of a recent Bureaucrats Press Conference

#2 Post by Evas »

:lol: :clap:

Very enjoyable article.

The Hatsutori is a grim truth in Arlington.
Kevin V. - GM of the Shin Seiki Evas.

Return to “Arlington Bureaucrats”