CP Tracker 2028

Find Information on Earning CP and Current Team Totals Here
Board of the PEBA
League President
League President

CP Tracker 2028

#1 Post by Board of the PEBA »

Attached below is the 2028 CP Tracker, v1. In my attempts to be more transparent about things, I will try (the operative word being try) to get this posted for you multiple times during the season. With Opening Day upon us, this seems like a good time - it marks from the conclusion of the Winter Meetings through Opening Day in the PEBAverse - 11:59 pm 1/13/19.

The tracker today shows our point values from 2027 and the amount spent. Some teams have a carry over, and some teams are maxed out from such carry-over. You can see that the areas we've been gaining points during the post- & pre-season (via writing) reflect what's been done. There's some bonus for GMs who helped with Fostering to be added yet. Notice that there is columns for in-season exports and managing one's teams. Those begin to count today.

I hope that by posting frequently it will encourage GMs to be more active! We are only as exciting as we make ourselves - and with the more activity, the more interesting things can be! Even if you just wrote one blog posting per in-game month - that's 6 blogs and 42 points!

So get Your exports out, write a bit, and be involved!!
CP Tracker 2028.1.png
Current PEBA Board Members
Mike Topham (Borealis) - Commissioner
RJ Ermola (Sandgnats)
Dylan Krupilis (Wind Dancers)
Reg LeBlanc (Trendsetters)
Fishermen
Double-A
Double-A

Re: CP Tracker 2028

#2 Post by Fishermen »

Well, I've got all my eggs in a row lol, perfect 0's all round :angry-cussingblack:

:wink:
Andy (Sim, Chaan-Shu)
GM Gloucester Fishermen
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Borealis »

Harpoon wrote:Well, I've got all my eggs in a row lol, perfect 0's all round :angry-cussingblack:

:wink:
Well... technically, there's the 'New GM' gift 100, but then again, I do think at some point we created the 'Legacy Points' for GM's - I'll have to look that up; Maybe even Frank has some...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Fishermen
Double-A
Double-A

#4 Post by Fishermen »

I should have some legacy points knocking around somewhere, perhaps, but I couldn’t accept “new GM” points lol. Not when I’m the winningest non-US Gm :P
Andy (Sim, Chaan-Shu)
GM Gloucester Fishermen
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Borealis »

Attached below is the 2028 CP Tracker, v2. We are about to embark on month two of the 2028 season, and it's worth giving folks an update - which I hope serves as a reminder to keep your house in order, and perhaps a carrot to remain involved in the League! This chart marks from the conclusion of the Winter Meetings through 4/30/28 in the PEBAverse - 11:59 pm 1/27/19, IRL.

The tracker today shows any carry over teams may have and Blogging, Posting and Article submission points. You'll see that tracking Exports and Roster Diligence has been happening. Grey numbers are the counts, black are the points.

A word on Diligence - I am trying my best to not have to take extreme measures with a roster should one or more moves need to be dealt with. The use of the AI button in the past has irked a number of people - including myself, as it often requires one to the rearrange their entire minor league system. If it's one move, and there's an open spot, then it's not to crazy and it's a slight delay, but if I have to spend time studying players and deciding who to move (often I just look at age and ability) or who to release (I look at it as if they were on Aurora's roster - would I let this guy go?), then it takes time - and if it's multiple players and multiple teams (like last sim), then it delays things. If it's easy, I'll let it slide; If I have to work at it, then there's a deduction. I really don't want to be the heavy over this, so please try to stay on top of things. Some would say I'm crazy, but I'm trying to be as uninvasive as possible. I apologize in advance if a move doesn't meet your needs, but I hope you understand.

The message there is: Please be sure to have your rosters in order. If a player has 7 or fewer DFA days, please have a roster spot for him (that's been the biggest issue). Maybe shoot me a PM with instructions if you anticipate a problem - I don't mind the extra work if I know what I need to do.

GMs who helped with Fostering have been awarded some Bonus CP as thanks.

I hope that posting the CP chart with some regularity, GMs will be encouraged to meet their responsibilities to the League, and perhaps be more active in the forums! We are only as exciting an environment as we make ourselves - and with the more activity, the more interesting things can be! Activity breeds Activity!! We've got some interesting things happening on the Boards - Be part of that adventure!!!
CP Tracker 2028.2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
Fishermen
Double-A
Double-A

#6 Post by Fishermen »

How have I managed to get a -2 for forum postings ? :shake: I have tried to be active lol
Andy (Sim, Chaan-Shu)
GM Gloucester Fishermen
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#7 Post by Borealis »

Harpoon wrote:How have I managed to get a -2 for forum postings ? :shake: I have tried to be active lol
Oops...

I neglected to notice there were two pages of names... Fix coming right up!!

EDIT: There ya go - Sorry for the scare Nigel... I wish there was a way to edit the GM list in the forums down to just the Active ones, so they can all be on one page - you weren't the only one Nigel... :-o
Fishermen
Double-A
Double-A

#8 Post by Fishermen »

If you mean the 'members' top right on the forum you can order that list by rank which puts all the current active members safely on page one.
Andy (Sim, Chaan-Shu)
GM Gloucester Fishermen
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#9 Post by Borealis »

Harpoon wrote:If you mean the 'members' top right on the forum you can order that list by rank which puts all the current active members safely on page one.
Good Call!!! Mucho Gracias!!
Lions
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#10 Post by Lions »

There's also a member search option where you can search based on the group people are in. There's an Active GM's group even.
Frank Esselink
Amsterdam Lions/Connecticut Nutmeggers GM: 2013-2022, 2031-present
Kalamazoo Badgers GM: 2028-2030
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#11 Post by Borealis »

Good to know, Frank. Thanks!!

These are the things you don't stress about when you're just GM... :-o
Board of the PEBA
League President
League President

#12 Post by Board of the PEBA »

CP Tracker 2028.4.png
Here is the current CP counts as of last night (at least for forum posting). Things like export/diligence were closed at regular season's end. Draft Attendance, All-star votes and Minor League playoff and Fiscal gains are all set.

End of the Year Awards are still open, and you may still name your Minor League PoY. WM, of course, are yet to come. We will still be counting articles and postings through the end of the night on May 25.

Remember - the maximum you can gan in a year is 400, and the maximum you can hold is 600 - and there were two teams who began the year at 600 and three (thus far) have joined those ranks - so spend those CP, they are just collecting dust...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Current PEBA Board Members
Mike Topham (Borealis) - Commissioner
RJ Ermola (Sandgnats)
Dylan Krupilis (Wind Dancers)
Reg LeBlanc (Trendsetters)
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#13 Post by Borealis »

2028_CP_Final.png
Here is the final tracker for 2028. The Forum post's etc were counted through Midnight of 5/24 (well... one exception that was 4" late). All posts beginning today are for next season.

Spend your CP as has been discussed in many places, including the Constitution. Remember, you max out at 600, and many of you are already at 600 - and some were already there to begin with - that's lost leverage!

I would prefer that all CP Rewards by announced before the June 7 Migration to v20 date.
Denny
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#14 Post by Denny »

Borealis wrote:The Forum post's etc were counted through Midnight of 5/24 (well... one exception that was 4" late).
I promise to spend the 18 CP wisely :grin:
Denny Hills
O.C. (Original Codger)

Return to “Contribution Points Awards & Tracking”