Neat Stuff, Post-Sim Thread: 2027, Season 21

Denny
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Neat Stuff, Post-Sim Thread: 2027, Season 21

#76 Post by Denny »

Well, this sim the Oldsters were a much-improved 5-1, and are within shouting distance of the door out of the cellar.

On the other hand, we lost yet another member of our bullpen for six weeks. Are we really sure those injury settings were changed?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Denny Hills
O.C. (Original Codger)
Morris Ragland
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#77 Post by Morris Ragland »

Codgers wrote:Well, this sim the Oldsters were a much-improved 5-1, and are within shouting distance of the door out of the cellar.

On the other hand, we lost yet another member of our bullpen for six weeks. Are we really sure those injury settings were changed?
They are. I promise.
Morris Ragland
Commissioner
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#78 Post by Evas »

Commish wrote:
Codgers wrote:Well, this sim the Oldsters were a much-improved 5-1, and are within shouting distance of the door out of the cellar.

They are. I promise.
I know for me, things have been much more normal than they were last year.

I've had injuries, but but the unrelenting cascade of them like last season.
Kevin V. - GM of the Shin Seiki Evas.
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#79 Post by Evas »

Are the non-occupied teams still open to trades? I think I've got a couple options that might work of so.

An update off that off-season block would be welcomed.
Sandgnats
All-Star
All-Star
Location: Spokane, Washington State, United States of America

#80 Post by Sandgnats »

Commish wrote:

They are. I promise.
We will have sort of a legacy affect where injuries in the past will increase the future injury propensity for the individual players (according to the game) that we ravaged in the past, but are back to normal over all.
RJ Ermola
Vice President and General Manager of Baseball Operations
Crystal Lake Sandgnats

*2024 PEBA Champions*
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#81 Post by Borealis »

The Not So Neat news on the injury front for Aurora is River Pope's moderate injury has now - when it was supposed to end, has become indeterminant... GRRRRRR... :shake:

EDIT: and this sim Paul Carlisle goes down - good thing Tomas Flores is healthy again (no time for rehab) - the lack of outfield death was killing us...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Morris Ragland
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#82 Post by Morris Ragland »

Evas wrote:Are the non-occupied teams still open to trades? I think I've got a couple options that might work of so.

An update off that off-season block would be welcomed.
Yes, there will be an update of the blocs after the draft.
Morris Ragland
Commissioner
Sandgnats
All-Star
All-Star
Location: Spokane, Washington State, United States of America

#83 Post by Sandgnats »

Miguel Cantu pitches a complete game shut out against Bakersfield for his first win of the season halfway through May... hope this is the start of him finally getting warmed up. I have basically the same pitching staff this year and they are getting shelled to start the season compared to last year. Offense has turned it up big time for the start of the season. Not what I am used to at all. Hoping that things can balance out of the course of the season like they usually do despite a few key injuries. Also Ray Kimball who we pulled in as a late free agent acquisition (who destroyed us in the 2025 championship against Florida) is off to a hot start. Also Rob Raines sticks it to us with a solo homer in the top of the 9th this week. :shake:
RJ Ermola
Vice President and General Manager of Baseball Operations
Crystal Lake Sandgnats

*2024 PEBA Champions*
kiersteadmo
Double-A
Double-A

#84 Post by kiersteadmo »

Really wish my hitters would come around, Mercer on the shelf for a few weeks. Him and Schneider only ones hitting worth a damn. Hope we pick it up soon or the Gnats will pull too far ahead of us.
Mark Kierstead II
Wind Dancers
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#85 Post by Wind Dancers »

I'll gladly take a 4-2 week in Toyama with Escobido still shelved and Clayton Lewis struggling. Taking down Yuma and red-hot Neo Tokyo is definitely something we needed to stay afloat. Donald Allen and Ivan Juarez continue to carry the Wind Dancers at the plate while Francios Gosselin is having a breakout season on the mound.
Dylan Krupilis
GM - Toyama Wind Dancers
Web Admin/Tech Guru

1x PEBA Champion (2038)
3x Sovereign League Champion (2034, 2037, 2038)
1x GM of the Year (2034)
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#86 Post by Evas »

I had thought I had asked this before, but where can we get an up-to-date league file again?

I accidentally screwed up a contract offer and angered one of my guys, so I downloaded the league file linked at the top of the forums - but now it's back to Jan 2027 in game. Trying to grab the latest league file in game does nothing.
Wind Dancers
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#87 Post by Wind Dancers »

We also need a reports/Statslab update, or someone who can jump in and do it regularly so Morris doesn't have to.
Dylan Krupilis
GM - Toyama Wind Dancers
Web Admin/Tech Guru

1x PEBA Champion (2038)
3x Sovereign League Champion (2034, 2037, 2038)
1x GM of the Year (2034)
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#88 Post by Borealis »

Wind Dancers wrote:We also need a reports/Statslab update, or someone who can jump in and do it regularly so Morris doesn't have to.
I've been told that this isn't an easy fix - I have volunteered, but apparently it's an issue with the host/server that we need Dan's expertise for... I don't know what the delay is - aside from life, but it doesn't sound like it's an easy fix...

Meanwhile...

I'm on the road and suddenly I can't get the file update to download (I get an error message) - but I can (and did) with my other league - so I don't think it's an issue with the hotel wi-fi... Any suggestions? Otherwise (without updated reports/StatsLab), I need someone to give me a status update on the Borealis and possibly Morris to make moves...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#89 Post by Evas »

Sorry to pester - but any chance we could get that league file updated?

I'm dead in the water.
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#90 Post by Borealis »

Evas wrote:Sorry to pester - but any chance we could get that league file updated?

I'm dead in the water.
I believe I sent Mark a link to a file - I can't find it right now - rather busy, I'll try to look later, but maybe Mark can forward it...

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”