I made a book trailer

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
roncollins
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: I made a book trailer

#16 Post by roncollins »

You're #18 in Steampunk's Hot New Releases! Very cool.

Note to everyone --> If you are already planning to buy this book, you can REALLY help Mike the most by doing it soon, and (assuming you like it) by reviewing it. Amazon looks for rapid movement like that as it puts its lists together, and getting into these lists can and does make a big difference in extending the tail of success a book has. I cannot stress this enough. :)

Just sayin'.
Ron Collins
GM - Toyama Wind Dancers
2020 Neo-Tokyo Cup Champions
Hall of Famer

Re: I made a book trailer

#17 Post by Mike Dunn »

Wind Dancers wrote:You're #18 in Steampunk's Hot New Releases! Very cool.

Note to everyone --> If you are already planning to buy this book, you can REALLY help Mike the most by doing it soon, and (assuming you like it) by reviewing it. Amazon looks for rapid movement like that as it puts its lists together, and getting into these lists can and does make a big difference in extending the tail of success a book has. I cannot stress this enough. :)

Just sayin'.
Thanks Ron. I had no idea I was on that list.

This was kind of a soft launch. I plan on shortly (like next week) doing a bigger push with some Facebook ads. I'm still trying to get my ducks in a row. In the meantime, here's the linky:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F97BMG4

or if you want a free sample, sign up to my mailing list at:

http://michaelbarbatodunn.com/
Mike Dunn

Former GM, Niihama-Shi Ghosts (2011-2019)
Record (9 seasons): 662-634
Division Titles: 1
Playoff Appearances: 3
Neo Tokyo Cup Appearances: 1
LRS Championships: 0

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”