Have we ever talked Mobil Phone service and plans???

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Have we ever talked Mobil Phone service and plans???

#1 Post by Duane »

I am a long-time (really really long time) Sprint customer. I am tired of how I am treated by the store personnel, web-site chat support, and random phone customer service reps.

Does anyone have any good experiences??? OR a plan they are 'happy' with???
Duane

all but one season .... PEBA

Even though we fell short against Duluth in 2026 ... and SS in 2027 and 2029 8-o
IL still RULES!!!!!
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Have we ever talked Mobil Phone service and plans???

#2 Post by Evas »

I use Page Plus. I recommend it.

It is about $33 per month, all in for 1GB of data and more text and minutes than I will eve use.

They use Verizon's network so the coverage is excellent.
Kevin V. - GM of the Shin Seiki Evas.
Dinosaurs
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#3 Post by Dinosaurs »

I have T-Mobile, mainly because it didn't require a contract and also offers free streaming for my music app (google music), so I get by with a 2 GB plan and rarely if ever have and any issue burning through it.
Cristian Shofar - GM Fargo Dinosaurs
Bill
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Bill »

We are Sprint customers too. I'm pretty meh about them too. We did weasel our way into a discount by threatening to cancel many years ago so we have stuck with them, probably longer than I would have otherwise. I have suspected Verizon has better coverage so we are looking at switching to them but I haven't done any real research.
DanD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by DanD »

My family uses Verizon because it's the only carrier in the area that gives me reliable call or data coverage. And that's pretty much the only reason I'm with them.

Other carriers have had awesome promotions or offers that I wish I could take advantage of, but last time I did that I didn't even have call reception in my own apartment - I had to go out and stand in the street to get a clear signal. That WAS several years ago but I don't want to take the risk of switching and finding out I can't use my phone to make calls from inside my house!
Dan DiVincenzo
GM of Okinawa Shisa
Lions
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Lions »

We use Verizon for the same reason. I will say that I have had very little trouble with them. They had a hard time getting my billing straightened out the last time I changed my plan, but they did seem willing to work with me on fixing it.
Frank Esselink
Amsterdam Lions/Connecticut Nutmeggers GM: 2013-2022, 2031-present
Kalamazoo Badgers GM: 2028-2030

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”