Trade between WV and FLA

A record of all trades approved by the commissioner.
Tyler
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trade between WV and FLA

#1 Post by Tyler »

Florida receives:
SP Michael Ayers

West Virginia receives:
SP Tatsui Kouno (AAA)
MR Aaron Anderson (AA)
3B Brad Benjamin (Hi-A)
SP Arturo Velásquez (Hi-A)
C Neil Avery (SS-A)
Florida's 5th round draft pick

It's about time we had a trade deadline deal, and apparently we're long overdue for a FLA/WV blockbuster. Thanks Kevin as always! :-B

Ayers has been waived & DFA'd. You can leave the incoming prospects on my DFA page and I'll assign them after the sim.
Tyler Babcock (West Virginia Coal Sox/Alleghenies, 2007-2019)
IL Wildcard 2011, 2017

Riley to Suárez to Harmon...
Hitmen
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Trade between WV and FLA

#2 Post by Hitmen »

Yay to deadline deals!

This is an interesting one, but not unsurprising. Kevin will pay hand and foot for a guy he wants so nothing too new here, and Tyler gets some nice pieces. Kouno is a guy I look forward to seeing play and I am interested in seeing how Anderson and Avery turn out.

Ayers is an interesting guy though, A couple seasons back I would have probably considered something similar, I believe I did pursue Ayers at one point and time as well. But my scout has really been hating on the guy lately. But he is going to Florida, which like Aurora of the past, has a way of making guys look good or better than usual, so we shall see.

Oh and is it safe to say Florida-West Virginia is the new San Antonio-Tempe connection? :grin: :lol:
Michael Czosnyka

Current PEBA Board Member
Current - New Jersey Hitmen 2011 - 2023; 2024-2033 AI lead, 2034+
Former - Madison Malts (f.k.a. Canton Longshoremen) 2029 - 2033

Attending PEBAholics Anonymous meetings since 09/22/2009
klewis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Trade between WV and FLA

#3 Post by klewis »

Alleghenies wrote:Florida receives:
SP Michael Ayers

West Virginia receives:
SP Tatsui Kouno (AAA)
MR Aaron Anderson (AA)
3B Brad Benjamin (Hi-A)
SP Arturo Velásquez (Hi-A)
C Neil Avery (SS-A)
Florida's 5th round draft pick

It's about time we had a trade deadline deal, and apparently we're long overdue for a FLA/WV blockbuster. Thanks Kevin as always! :-B

Ayers has been waived & DFA'd. You can leave the incoming prospects on my DFA page and I'll assign them after the sim.
Confirmed. I will DFA my guys once the Commish confirms the trade. Thanks to Tyler for the deal!

Edit: Dan, I will tell you what to do with Ayers later by editing this post at a later time. Thanks!

Edit #2: All my players are DFA'd. Please place Ayers on the 25-man roster in the 4th middle reliever slot. I have yet to export my DFA transactions, however. I will do so once this trade is officially confirmed.

Edit #3: Exported and DFA my players. I left a spot open on my 25-man roster for Ayers. Please place him in the #4 reliever spot. Thanks!
Last edited by klewis on Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin Lewis - Forever Florida Featherheads

Return to “Processed Trades”