Trade between SS and Duluth

A record of all trades approved by the commissioner.
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trade between SS and Duluth

#1 Post by Evas »

Kevin V. - GM of the Shin Seiki Evas.
kiersteadmo
Double-A
Double-A

Re: Trade between SS and Duluth

#2 Post by kiersteadmo »

I confirm. I drop tons of cash and allows me to start fresh and lets me to rebuild and move on. This fills holes or Evas and gets me one of the best pitching specs out there.
Mark Kierstead II
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Evas »

This was a very hard one to pull the trigger on. Trujillo was my favorite prospect and he has a very bright future. But ultimately, I am in WIN NOW mode and need to do everything I can to defend the title.

Latham and Bedell were not the best use of money at this point and were basically just taking up space. Better to put those resources towards the Hernandez's. "Hollywood" is on a reasonable deal and doesn't lock me in to anything long term. "Bullfrog" is a big commitment, but he's basically free for 2028 after moving Latham. He'll be worth the money if he can stick in the rotation past 2029.

But this is really about the infielders for me. Schneider is one of the best 2B's in PEBA and will provide some much needed balance vs. LHP to my lineup. Wallace is a very good young IF on a bizarre contract. At a minimum he should be solid in 2028. We'll see what happens with that opt-out.

I honestly don't know what happens if he were to decline it, would he go in to arbitration or would he be a FA?
Kevin V. - GM of the Shin Seiki Evas.
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Borealis »

Just what the Evil Eva's need - another power hitter...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
kiersteadmo
Double-A
Double-A

#5 Post by kiersteadmo »

This was tough.as l love schneider, but with the team aging and in decline. Best to start thinking younger

lf he declines he is FA
Mark Kierstead II
Morris Ragland
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#6 Post by Morris Ragland »

Processed.
Morris Ragland
Commissioner

Return to “Processed Trades”