Trade between SS and CL

A record of all trades approved by the commissioner.
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trade between SS and CL

#1 Post by Evas »

SS receives:
OF Jerry Long

CL receives:
OF Dave Yarbrough
SP Mike Ryan (AAA)

Moving on from Yarbrough is tough. My scout loves him, but he hasn't quite been the on base machine I was hoping he'd be.

Long likely represents a an offensive and defensive upgrade in SS. Mike Ryan is a steep price to pay for it, but I think it is worth the chance that Long regains his Royal Raker type form.

Thanks for the fun talks as always, RJ.
Kevin V. - GM of the Shin Seiki Evas.
Sandgnats
All-Star
All-Star
Location: Spokane, Washington State, United States of America

Re: Trade between SS and CL

#2 Post by Sandgnats »

Evas wrote:SS receives:
OF Jerry Long

CL receives:
OF Dave Yarbrough
SP Mike Ryan (AAA)

Moving on from Yarbrough is tough. My scout loves him, but he hasn't quite been the on base machine I was hoping he'd be.

Long likely represents a an offensive and defensive upgrade in SS. Mike Ryan is a steep price to pay for it, but I think it is worth the chance that Long regains his Royal Raker type form.

Thanks for the fun talks as always, RJ.
Confirmed.

Also hard to let go of Jerry but he will demand a contract in 2028 that we likely can not afford. Crystal Lake fans will likely hate me once again. I keep telling then to trust the process. Anyways happy to get a pitcher that will likely be ready by 2028 and get Yarbrough who can get on base to compliment our power hitters as our number 2 hitter. Questionable if we can get Yarrbough to sign an extension either, but happy to get some guaranteed value back nonetheless. Always good to work with you Kevin. I enjoy our off season chats.
RJ Ermola
Vice President and General Manager of Baseball Operations
Crystal Lake Sandgnats

*2024 PEBA Champions*
Morris Ragland
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Re: Trade between SS and CL

#3 Post by Morris Ragland »

Processed.
Morris Ragland
Commissioner