Trade between Duluth and San Juan

A record of all trades approved by the commissioner.
kiersteadmo
Double-A
Double-A

Trade between Duluth and San Juan

#1 Post by kiersteadmo »

The following trade has been agreed upon by the Coqui and Warriors

Coqui receives:
Duluth's 1st round 2026 pick
Duluth's 2nd round 2026 pick
Duluth's 6th round 2026 pick
15,000,000 Cash

Warriors receive:
CF Orlando Reyes
SP Rubén 'Hollywood' Hernández

I confirm

This trade took a few days and much thinking, I am losing chek to arb and needed to fill his spot and I think Reyes can do that. I added another top pitcher to my team and that sets me up for the next few year while I can compete before my guys get too old. I am hopefully going to start the season with one of the top pitching lineups if everything works out. I have added a bit more than necessary due to injures that occur. I doubted I could compete this year but with the positive feedback from other GMs I figure I might as well work with what I got before I needed to rebuild.

I want to thank Mike for the many hours up late on both are ends doing what we love best and that is making trades. I told myself I would do my best for Duluth and I think I am headed in he right direction.
Mark Kierstead II
MikeB
Triple-A
Triple-A

Re: Trade between Duluth and San Juan

#2 Post by MikeB »

Warriors wrote:The following trade has been agreed upon by the Coqui and Warriors

Coqui receives:
Duluth's 1st round 2026 pick
Duluth's 2nd round 2026 pick
Duluth's 6th round 2026 pick
15,000,000 Cash

Warriors receive:
CF Orlando Reyes
SP Rubén 'Hollywood' Hernández

I confirm

This trade took a few days and much thinking, I am losing chek to arb and needed to fill his spot and I think Reyes can do that. I added another top pitcher to my team and that sets me up for the next few year while I can compete before my guys get too old. I am hopefully going to start the season with one of the top pitching lineups if everything works out. I have added a bit more than necessary due to injures that occur. I doubted I could compete this year but with the positive feedback from other GMs I figure I might as well work with what I got before I needed to rebuild.

I want to thank Mike for the many hours up late on both are ends doing what we love best and that is making trades. I told myself I would do my best for Duluth and I think I am headed in he right direction.

San Juan confirms. Basically a classic deal between a small market team and a deep pocket contender.
Mike Best
San Juan Coqui
Morris Ragland
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Re: Trade between Duluth and San Juan

#3 Post by Morris Ragland »

Processed.

Surprised this one didn't get more chatter. Duluth is definitely looking to compete in 2026.

And reprocessed.

Return to “Processed Trades”