New Lions GM takes over

Zach Scott
Little Leaguer
Little Leaguer

New Lions GM takes over

#1 Post by Zach Scott »

It was revealed to the media today that new Lions GM Bob Weinberg, introduced to the media almost a week ago, has not actually done anything with his team so far. When pressed for an explanation, he said "Well, you know, I'm a very busy man. And I also got the team name wrong- I thought it was the Pakistan Lions- and I've spent a solid week running around Karachi looking for a baseball stadium." Not exactly an auspicious start to a career. Weinberg also said "Look, it was a rough start. Now that I am finally in the right city, I will definitely start making some moves to bring a championship to the Lions." Weinberg showed up to the press conference wearing an Aurora Borealis jersey. When asked why, he said "Oh yeah. Um, I was on pebastore.com looking for some new team stuff, and since Amsterdam and Aurora are close alphabetically, I guess I just clicked the wrong one? Anyway, it just arrived yesterday and it was too late to return them, so I'm running with it."
Zack Scott
Amsterdam Lions

Post 18+
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: New Lions GM takes over

#2 Post by Borealis »

Thank you for adding to the Aurora coffers!!
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions

Return to “Amsterdam Lions”