PEBA-Cast Episode 12 - PEBACast LIVE!!!

Reg, Ken and RJ's; PEBA-Cast

Moderators: Reg, Sandgnats, KenH

KenH
Triple-A
Triple-A

PEBA-Cast Episode 12 - PEBACast LIVE!!!

#1 Post by KenH »

Hey guys! In this episode, RJ and I are LIVE for the first round of the 2029 draft... and what a draft it's been!

LISTEN HERE!

The entire round took less than an hour with a bunch of really good players getting drafted one right after another. It was awesome to see all of the engagement with everyone knowing who they wanted to sign pretty much immediately. It was a great time had by all.

Also, please stick around for the end of the podcast where RJ and I have a special guest!

As always, any feedback is always helpful. I recognize that there are three audio sessions all with different audio qualities! This is due primarily to the limitations of my set-up, but I have ideas that should help us avoid those jarring changes in the future. I'm still learning!
Ken Hannahs -- Farstriders GM (2023-2037)
2025, 2033, 2034, 2035 PEBA Champion
Leones
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: PEBA-Cast Episode 12 - PEBACast LIVE!!!

#2 Post by Leones »

I may be mistaken but I'm pretty sure that was the previous PEBACast episode. I skipped through a lot to the last 5 mins but didn't catch anything new. It's still gret though! ;-D
Patrick Hildreth
- La leña roja tarde pero llega

Sandgnats
All-Star
All-Star
Location: Spokane, Washington State, United States of America

Re: PEBA-Cast Episode 12 - PEBACast LIVE!!!

#3 Post by Sandgnats »

Leones wrote:I may be mistaken but I'm pretty sure that was the previous PEBACast episode. I skipped through a lot to the last 5 mins but didn't catch anything new. It's still gret though! ;-D
Ken edited and posted what we did live and then added in the special interview.
RJ Ermola
Vice President and General Manager of Baseball Operations
Crystal Lake Sandgnats

*2024 PEBA Champions*

Return to “PEBA-Cast”