YUM/KEN trade

A record of all trades approved by the commissioner.
Arroyos
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

YUM/KEN trade

#1 Post by Arroyos »

YUMA gets ...

AAA RP Francisco Torres
AA RF Douglas Verhaar
AA 1B Kokei Nishikawa

KENTUCKY gets ...

West Virginia's 5th round pick (#23)
Yuma's 6th round pick (#1)
Yuma's 7th round pick (#1)

Thanks, Duane!
Edited per Commish's instructions.
Last edited by Arroyos on Fri May 24, 2019 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Mayberry
Yuma Arroyos
joined 1 April 2010
Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: YUM/KEN trade

#2 Post by Duane »

Bulldozers wrote:YUMA gets ...

AAA RP Francisco Torres
AA RF Douglas Verhaar
AA 1B Kokei Nishikawa

KENTUCKY gets ...

Yuma's 5th round pick (#23)
Yuma's 6th round pick (#1)
Yuma's 7th round pick (#1)

Thanks, Duane!
Kentucky confirms ..... Nishikawa is in AAA when you take the exports

Always a pleasure Bob, hope the kids can help
Duane

all but one season .... PEBA

Even though we fell short against Duluth in 2026 ... and SS in 2027 and 2029 8-o
IL still RULES!!!!!
Board of the PEBA
League President
League President

#3 Post by Board of the PEBA »

Please note (and Bob, please fix the original posting), the 5th round pick that Yuma is trading in this deal, listed as #23, is actually WV's 5th round pick.

Also note, Bob - all three of these players are Rule 5 eligible, so if you intend on keeping them, be sure to move them to the 40-man roster over the weekend.

Others, this trade has been processed and is official.
Current PEBA Board Members
Mike Topham (Borealis) - Commissioner
RJ Ermola (Sandgnats)
Dylan Krupilis (Wind Dancers)
Reg LeBlanc (Trendsetters)
Arroyos
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Arroyos »

Board of the PEBA wrote:Please note (and Bob, please fix the original posting), the 5th round pick that Yuma is trading in this deal, listed as #23, is actually WV's 5th round pick.

Also note, Bob - all three of these players are Rule 5 eligible, so if you intend on keeping them, be sure to move them to the 40-man roster over the weekend.

Others, this trade has been processed and is official.
Thanks for looking out for me. I have plans to move all the newly acquired players to the 40 man tonight after the sim.
As for pick #23 in round 5 being West Virginia's, I made the edit. But I don't see anywhere in game that tells me that's where that pick came from. Is there a special window/listing I'm not aware of?
Bob Mayberry
Yuma Arroyos
joined 1 April 2010
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Borealis »

Bulldozers wrote:Thanks for looking out for me. I have plans to move all the newly acquired players to the 40 man tonight after the sim.
As for pick #23 in round 5 being West Virginia's, I made the edit. But I don't see anywhere in game that tells me that's where that pick came from. Is there a special window/listing I'm not aware of?
Always Bob!

No, there is no special way of seeing it in-game, and once we start updating the draft list outside the game, it loses track of these things - that's why we have the traded pick tracker to help us out. The game does a horrible job of listing in-game, whose picks you have - until after the season, but by then, it's too late.

We did have to update the list early this year because it was mixed up on a couple of 'non-trades' that it had Crystal Lake having made - and they wanted to trade those picks. I don't know for sure if it's OOTP or me... Maybe a bit of both...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Arroyos
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Arroyos »

Borealis wrote:
Bulldozers wrote:Thanks for looking out for me. I have plans to move all the newly acquired players to the 40 man tonight after the sim.
Always Bob!

No, there is no special way of seeing it in-game, and once we start updating the draft list outside the game, it loses track of these things - that's why we have the traded pick tracker to help us out. The game does a horrible job of listing in-game, whose picks you have - until after the season, but by then, it's too late.

We did have to update the list early this year because it was mixed up on a couple of 'non-trades' that it had Crystal Lake having made - and they wanted to trade those picks. I don't know for sure if it's OOTP or me... Maybe a bit of both...
Okay, I understand. Where do I find that "traded pick tracker"? The only list I've been able to find is the one in the Forums under Completed Trades, and it shows all of last season's draft choice trades.
Bob Mayberry
Yuma Arroyos
joined 1 April 2010
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#7 Post by Borealis »

Bulldozers wrote:Okay, I understand. Where do I find that "traded pick tracker"? The only list I've been able to find is the one in the Forums under Completed Trades, and it shows all of last season's draft choice trades.
Right at the top of the Completed Trades Forum: Traded 2029 Draft Picks
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Arroyos
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#8 Post by Arroyos »

Borealis wrote:
Bulldozers wrote:Okay, I understand. Where do I find that "traded pick tracker"? The only list I've been able to find is the one in the Forums under Completed Trades, and it shows all of last season's draft choice trades.
Right at the top of the Completed Trades Forum: Traded 2029 Draft Picks
Thanks. A moment ago all I could find were the 2028 Draft Picks. Weird. But I got it now.
Bob Mayberry
Yuma Arroyos
joined 1 April 2010

Return to “Processed Trades”