BREAKING: Hitting Coach Brown Given the Pink!

Bureaucrats
Double-A
Double-A

BREAKING: Hitting Coach Brown Given the Pink!

#1 Post by Bureaucrats »

Bureaucrats Hitting Coach Bobby Brown has been released from his contract today, after less than stellar hitting performances attributed to his coaching. After putting up a team average of .256 last season, the team is now hitting a paltry .206. Their performances show it too, and the players most expected to perform have not been doing so. "This was an extreme action, yes, but it had to be done for the sake of the team," GM Justin Barker had to say on the matter "Hopefully this will inspire our pitching coach to improve his staff's performance."

Rumors are already swirling about Brown's replacement. The likely target is Shohei Arai, a Japanese hitting coach that hasn't coached above the High School level, but has averaged his teams to a .266 batting average over 6 years. Hopefully his noted focus on contact would serve the 'Crats hitters well.
Justin Barker
GM Arlington Bureaucrats
DrewV
Triple-A
Triple-A

Re: BREAKING: Hitting Coach Brown Given the Pink!

#2 Post by DrewV »

Seems to be a smart move after last sim! I've got a canny feeling that a tight wildcard race is in store for Arlington this year.
Drew Visscher (GM Ricky McCoy) | Duluth Warriors
Bureaucrats
Double-A
Double-A

Re: BREAKING: Hitting Coach Brown Given the Pink!

#3 Post by Bureaucrats »

Warriors wrote:Seems to be a smart move after last sim! I've got a canny feeling that a tight wildcard race is in store for Arlington this year.
My hear can't take another tight race. That last sim was so tense.
Justin Barker
GM Arlington Bureaucrats

Return to “Arlington Bureaucrats”