PEBA Twitter Network

Reg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PEBA Twitter Network

#1 Post by Reg »

Since we are well into the 21st century in the PEBA-verse, If anyone has any PEBA-related Twitter feeds they would like to start or share, there will be a listing of twitter handles here. This could be a fun mini-universe to enjoy :D

Those who want to join in, post your twitter handle in this thread and it will be added!

PEBA Teams
@NO_Trendsetters - Official New Orleans Trendsetters twitter

Teams from other teams in the PEBAverse
@CHR_Statesmen - Official W.I.L. Charleston Statesmen twitter

Various Beat writers
@HowardHeskin1 - Howard Heskin, Crystal Lake sports writer.
@ScottPlack - Scott Plack, New Orleans sports writer for the Cajun Chronicle.
@Taguchi_Shiba - Shiba Taguchi, Okinawa sports writer for the Ryukyu Sports News.
Reg LeBlanc
General Manager, New Orleans Trendsetters
(2021 - 2037)
Reg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: PEBA Twitter Network

#2 Post by Reg »

Just some of the stuff going on in PEBA's Twitter-verse:

Sep 4, 2023
@NO_Trendsetters
Everyone's favorite PEBA baseball cellar-dweller just joined twitter! #PEBA #baseball

Sep 4, 2023
@NO_Trendsetters
2 FLA errors in the 9th, and Nash being Nash. we squeak by 3-2 and win the series. #PEBA #WeTheSpoiler

Sep 4, 2023
@NO_Trendsetters
It's @CatcherJack Collins bobblehead day during dblheader tmrw vs. Dayton! First 2k fans get one, best Collins sideburns gets a grand prize!

Sep 25, 2023
@NO_Trendsetters
Forrest and Dunn injured and now on DL, the team called up Ben Simmons and Lewis McKinney to finish off last few games in the infield

Sep 25, 2023
@scottplack
According to sources, RGV Ocelots owners out after this season despite playoffs looming, leaves team in an odd limbo.

Sep 25, 2023
@scottplack
Simmons not happy being thrown around ML, AAA & AA club this season, but says he will agree to play the last few games for @NO_Trendsetters

Oct 2, 2023
@NO_Trendsetters
Well, another season of Trendsetters baseball is over. A big thank you to all the loyal fans. #SettersNation #BuildingTowardsTheFuture

Oct 2, 2023
@scottplack
Who would have thought Havana would go from worst to 1st? They have a tough team in Hartford in the WC rnd. Expect Offensive shootout #PEBA

Oct 2, 2023
@scottplack
"This was my time to show what I could do. It really sucks." Pitcher Austin Williams crushed on missing 2024 with torn rotator cuff. #PEBA

Oct 2, 2023
@NO_Trendsetters
Happy birthday to our fast-moving, fast-hitting outfielder Luis Salars, who turns 29 this week! #SettersNation #PEBA

Oct 10, 2023
@scottplack
..and then there were 8! DUL vs AUR... CL vs SS... HFD vs FLA... KEN vs RGV. Game 1 starts tonight! The #PEBAPostSeason continues!

Oct 10, 2023
@NO_Trendsetters
Want to watch some #PEBA post-season? We have all the action at the Bayou Lounge here at New Frontier Park! Come on down!

Oct 20, 2023
@NO_Trendsetters
#PEBA post-season continues tonight, with Kentucky vs Florida, and Aurora vs Crystal Lake. Come down to the Bayou Lounge for all the action!

Oct 20, 2023
@scottplack
Unbelievable! Crystal Lake coming back from an 0-3 series deficit to eliminate Shin Seiki! Who would have thought that could happen! #PEBA

Nov 13, 2023
@NO_Trendsetters
Big congratulations to the Aurora Borealis, who captured the PEBA championship for a 4th time in 5 seasons! #PEBA

Nov 13, 2023
@scottplack
James Heard reportedly asking 25+ mil/season. Will go to free agency, but with new media contract, he could get $$$ he is looking for #PEBA

Nov 13, 2023
@scottplack
A PEBA franchise will land in Wisconsin next year, I am calling it now! #BeerMoneyIsGoodMoney #GiveMeSomeOfThat

Nov 13, 2023
@NO_Trendsetters
Also, a big shout out to rookie GM Ken and his Featherheads for making the championship series! #PEBA #DixieDivision #ToughestDivision

Nov 13, 2023
@scottplack
#PEBA FA pitchers must be salivating right now! Tons of money injected in the league, and tons of them waiting for contracts.#MakingItRain

Nov 15, 2023
@NO_Trendsetters
#FreeAgentFrenzy is coming soon for #PEBA! Lots of arms available, who will land where? Keep an eye out for your 'Setters!

Nov 15, 2023
@NO_Trendsetters
SS Ben Simmons and 2B Lewis McKinney released by the club

Dec 1, 2023
@scottplack
San Juan is on the schedule next year? Sign me up! #FarmersTan
[@HowardHeskin1 : @scottplack As if you didn't have enough heat in New Orleans! #jealous]

Dec 1, 2023
@scottplack
Shirai is coming to Louisiana, Schultz signed as an FA! The pitching staff is looking promising now! #PEBAContractionDraft #SettersNation

Dec 25, 2023
@taguchi_shiba
Yoritomo Masuda returns to Japan, joining Neo-Tokyo. Okinawa rumored to have backed off their pursuit after acquiring Clarence Carpenter.

Dec 25, 2023
@taguchi_shiba
Shisa team stolen bases in 2023 = 40. Clarence Carpenter stolen bases in 2023 = 76. Buckle up, Naha.

Dec 28, 2023
@HowardHeskin1
Rumor is that the Sandgnats have a big announcement regarding a shakeup in the front office.

Dec 28, 2023
@NO_Trendsetters
We would like to introduce the newest members of the Trendsetters : Pitchers Larry Schultz, Takanobu Shirai and Curt Franklin!

Dec 28, 2023
@NO_Trendsetters
Join us at the Bayou Lounge this Sat to meet the 3 newest members of the club! Lunch/Presentation at 12, they will sign autographs at 1:30!

Dec 28, 2023
@HowardHeskin1
Excited for 3B Enrique Rios and SP Chris Puddifoot to join the Gnats organization.

Dec 28, 2023
@HowardHeskin1
Gnats Hire Ermola!. Can anyone say #computernerd #moneyball

Dec 30, 2023
@HowardHeskin1
Sources tell me discussions are on going for a contract extension for Jimmy Klein. Could be a 3 year deal.

Dec 30, 2023
@CHR_Statesmen
"Carolina Television" will be broadcasting #Statesmen games as of next season in the #WIL ! Smart phone app will be available too!

Dec 30, 2023
@CHR_Statesmen
Team owner Pinckney is confident the team can win the first ever WIL title: "a lot of our core players are still here!"

Dec 31, 2023
@HowardHeskin1
New Mascot? Who cares! I say less kids at the ballpark!

Dec 31, 2023
@taguchi_shiba
Shisa front office putting brave face on Ryutaro Okata signing. Contract offer clearly had one too many zeroes on it.

Jan 1, 2024
@taguchi_shiba
Shisa front office putting brave face on Ryutaro Okata signing. Contract offer clearly had one too many zeroes on it.

Jan 1, 2024
@scottplack
Just 8 more weeks until baseball is back! Basketball just isn't cutting it for me. #2024Season #PEBA

Jan 5, 2024
@HowardHeskin1
New Training Staff for Crystal Lake this year. #sportsscience

Jan 5, 2024
@HowardHeskin1
See my new article on sports science at the Gnats training facility this year.

Jan 8, 2024
@HowardHeskin1
WOW! RF Jerry Long, 2B Jim Klein and RP Jorge Martinez all sign contract extensions. Buy me a few extra season tickets. #sandgnats #peba

Jan 8, 2024
@taguchi_shiba
Shisa have been working hard to sign hometown pitching prospect Hisashi Ishii. Sources say announcement is imminent.

Jan 28, 2024
@scottplack
Martinez-Turner-Shirai-Schultz-Barton the likely rotation for the #2024PEBASeason. Barraclough willing to float between Bullpen and Rotation

Jan 28, 2024
@scottplack
Rumor: Heard wants 30+ mil/year now?? I don't know what he is smoking, but it sounds amazing. He should share. He is worth 15-20 AT MOST.

Jan 28, 2024
@scottplack
"The King" Tsu Morimoto just retired. 654 HR's, most in PEBA history. 53 in a season, also a record. A HOF'er if the league gets one going.

Jan 28, 2024
@scottplack
Always liked Tsu. A hard worker. Too bad he never truly learned to only swing at the good ones, he could have hit 100 more over the fence.

Feb 3, 2024
@HowardHeskin1
https://goo.gl/yUXz3i

Feb 3, 2024
@HowardHeskin1
https://goo.gl/aqvH72

Feb 3, 2024
@scottplack
Trendsetters trying to bring top reliever to complete the team's rejuvenated pitching staff. No name to announce yet, but more news to come.

Feb 3, 2024
@scottplack
Bold manager change at CL! The 'Gnats are always just 1-2 puzzle pieces away. I am sure @HowardHeskin1 is loving this. This could be great.

Feb 11, 2024
@taguchi_shiba
Shisa bring back 3B Tsukasa Okada (career .745 OPS) on a two-year deal. Sources say that Okinawa front office is done with FA.

Mar 2, 2024
@scottplack
No dice on the RP. signed with NT. Still excited for the new roster. Might be the best @NO_Trendsetters team in a decade. We will see! #PEBA

Mar 2, 2024
@scottplack
2024 Spring Training is here! #WhereIsMyBeer #BaseballChristmasEve

Mar 11, 2024
@scottplack
BNN Predicts 79 wins for Okinawa. Season ticket sales down 23%. Is there a fan-reality disconnect?

Apr 11, 2024
@scottplack
Okinawa outscores Crystal Lake 21-18 in their four-game series, but only win one game. Alex Bothwell on pace for 74 home runs.

Apr 22, 2024
@scottplack
Shisa return to Naha. Face Yuma riding a seven game winning streak. Red Hook still rolling (.425/.455/.795), wins SL POTW.

May 5, 2024
@scottplack
All that off-season action in Naha is paying off @taguchi_shiba that rotation is looking mighty fine! #LongTripJustToGetYourButtKicked
Reg LeBlanc
General Manager, New Orleans Trendsetters
(2021 - 2037)
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by John »

Love this roundup! ;-D
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
Sandgnats
All-Star
All-Star
Location: Spokane, Washington State, United States of America

#4 Post by Sandgnats »

awesome post
RJ Ermola
Vice President and General Manager of Baseball Operations
Crystal Lake Sandgnats

*2024 PEBA Champions*
Sandgnats
All-Star
All-Star
Location: Spokane, Washington State, United States of America

#5 Post by Sandgnats »

I wanted to bump this post to see if any of our news guys or ole-timers have any beat writers on Twitter. }:-)
RJ Ermola
Vice President and General Manager of Baseball Operations
Crystal Lake Sandgnats

*2024 PEBA Champions*
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Evas »

Sandgnats wrote:I wanted to bump this post to see if any of our news guys or ole-timers have any beat writers on Twitter. }:-)
I think Twitter could be a fun medium for PEBA.

Tweets don't take a lot of commitment to write, but you could drive a lot of fun engagement easily with it.
Kevin V. - GM of the Shin Seiki Evas.

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”