2030 Trade Deadline

Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

2030 Trade Deadline

#1 Post by Borealis »

With tonight's sim we will be approaching the Trade Deadline, which for simplicity sake will fall on July 30. All trades completed between today and sim time Monday (we'll have a special 4pm PT start, in anticipation of a large volume of trades) will be processed and roster requests made. I will only consider certain minor league requests unless the trade volume is low - You recall how crazy it was last year!

Because trading picks have suddenly become a hot commodity - and I anticipate that will continue over the weekend, I am posting here my file of exchanged picks. Picks that have been traded are in green, with the path that pick took to the right. The draft order is last years, and it doesn't reflect what it will finish up at - for instance, Manchester is likely to have the #1 pick. Do not stress about order, that will be adjusted at the appropriate time.

I post this for two reasons. A) with all the movement, the Traded pick forum is a war zone and this visual will probably be a be easier to view, and , B) it's a good chance for you to easily see if your expected draft acquisitions or losses are correct - did I mention there's been a high volume of picks traded?

If you suspect a problem, please post it below and I'll investigate.

Thanks, and... happy... trading...??
2030 Traded Picks.xlsx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: 2030 Trade Deadline

#2 Post by Evas »

All of my deals look correct to me. :grin:
Kevin V. - GM of the Shin Seiki Evas.

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”