New Lions GM

Malts
Little Leaguer
Little Leaguer

New Lions GM

#1 Post by Malts »

Hey everyone! My name is Kyle Glover and I will be taking over as new GM of the Amsterdam Lions. I've been playing OOTP since version 17. I currently am a student in San Diego and have been an avid baseball fan since I was about eight-years old. I'm looking forward to taking over the team and rebuilding them. If anyone is interested in players on the Lions' roster please let me know. I'll be looking for prospects in return. Looking forward to meeting you all and having our teams compete!
Ryan Vail
Madison Malts
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: New Lions GM

#2 Post by Evas »

Lions wrote:Hey everyone! My name is Kyle Glover and I will be taking over as new GM of the Amsterdam Lions. I've been playing OOTP since version 17. I currently am a student in San Diego and have been an avid baseball fan since I was about eight-years old. I'm looking forward to taking over the team and rebuilding them. If anyone is interested in players on the Lions' roster please let me know. I'll be looking for prospects in return. Looking forward to meeting you all and having our teams compete!
Welcome, Kyle!

I'm the GM in Shin Seiki and am also fostering London for the moment. Let me know if you want to talk trades with either franchise!
Kevin V. - GM of the Shin Seiki Evas.
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Borealis »

Hey Kyle!

Again, a hearty welcome to the PEBA! Best of luck with the Lions. You'll find a great collection of knowledge - both of the OOTP game itself, and our Leagues colorful history, right here with our awesome group of GMs!!
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Arroyos
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Arroyos »

Welcome Kyle, from a fellow San Diegan. Well, I live in North County, but that counts, doesn't it? PEBA is a great diversion while we're suffering through a bitter cold winter down here! (For the rest of you PEBAns, temps in San Diego got as low as 35 last night. We ain't used to that!)
Bob Mayberry
Yuma Arroyos
joined 1 April 2010
Leones
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Leones »

Welcome Kyle!
Patrick Hildreth
- La leña roja tarde pero llega

Denny
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Denny »

Welcome Kyle! I was fostering the Lions until your arrival but hadn't done much besides start to fill empty coaching positions :geek: Thanks for taking them off my hands! :grin: I think you will enjoy your time here.

Denny
Mr Codgers
Denny Hills
O.C. (Original Codger)
Sandgnats
All-Star
All-Star
Location: Spokane, Washington State, United States of America

#7 Post by Sandgnats »

Welcome Kyle. Best wishes to you!
RJ Ermola
Vice President and General Manager of Baseball Operations
Crystal Lake Sandgnats

*2024 PEBA Champions*
Vic
Triple-A
Triple-A

#8 Post by Vic »

Hi Kyle - from one new GM to another, welcome! Good luck and have fun!
Vic Caleca
Scottish Claymores

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”