Board of the PEBA
League President
League President

Team Personnel

#1 Post by Board of the PEBA »

Hey Guys!

As part of the Responsibilities Article in the Constitution, I quote:
Constitution wrote:PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT:
GMs are expected to keep all teams in their organization fully staffed while in season. Any organization which is not fully staffed at the beginning of the season will be given a warning. Failure to have your organization fully staffed within 2 sim cycles following the warning will result in a $500k fine per open staff slot. The Assistant GM slot is the only slot that is not required to be filled.
Now, I don't want to fine folks, and I think we've moved away from (monetary) fines quite awhile ago, but it's still an expectation that your entire system has all coaching positions filled, and it is part of the diligence piece of CP, so please take a moment and check your teams and try to have those positions filled before Opening Day.

Thanks!!
Current PEBA Board Members
Mike Topham (Borealis) - Commissioner
RJ Ermola (Sandgnats)
Dylan Krupilis (Wind Dancers)
Reg LeBlanc (Trendsetters)
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Team Personnel

#2 Post by Borealis »

Those of you who are fostering teams, you will find that the GM and Manager setting that is in use on the personnel page has been changed in the file and previous managers have been returned to teams (at their previous contracts), so no Major League manager need be searched for.

It's a long story...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”