Sim Update

Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sim Update

#1 Post by Borealis »

Tonight's sim likely will begin in an hour...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Sim Update

#2 Post by Borealis »

So a little word about tonights sim so there is no confusion.

The calendar stated we were playing until the 4th - but I misread the dates and Spring Training actually started on the 6th. On that day, OOTP auto-fills active rosters with 40-man players. I believe (and PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, because I recall this being an issue in the past) this actually makes a difference. So, in the interest of not running a 2-day sim on Saturday, to get to that state, I opted just to run the extra two days.

The lone offshoot (there was nothing significant that happened) was a few guy on DFA ran out of time, and I simply placed them on the AAA roster - ditch them as you like. One player on Hartford, SP Yukinaga Kikuchi, refused demotion and was thus released.

Everything seems to be ok otherwise, and Spring Games are here. Be sure to keep an eye out for the new guys with Scotland and London!

Aside from a few Learning Curve bumps and bruises (I feel like I've been lugging), things seem like they are running smoothly!
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”