Idea for last week of season

Alleghenies
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Idea for last week of season

#1 Post by Alleghenies »

With the SL Great Lakes having a 3 team tie for first place and one of the teams will miss the playoffs all together, I was thinking the last week we split the sims into 2. 4 days first sim and 3 days 2nd sim. It isn't going to hurt our league any and gives all 3 teams the best chance to make the ending more exciting for them and the league.

Just a suggestion...

Good luck to all 3 of you guys btw.
Gregory Abcarian
General Manager
West Virginia
Dinosaurs
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Re: Idea for last week of season

#2 Post by Dinosaurs »

Alleghenies wrote:With the SL Great Lakes having a 3 team tie for first place and one of the teams will miss the playoffs all together, I was thinking the last week we split the sims into 2. 4 days first sim and 3 days 2nd sim. It isn't going to hurt our league any and gives all 3 teams the best chance to make the ending more exciting for them and the league.

Just a suggestion...

Good luck to all 3 of you guys btw.
I'd be for this, but would understand if others didn't want to slow things down. It's a pretty exciting finish to be a part of. I spent 15 minutes last night agonizing over the schedule and the way my rotation is lined up to see if I could get Ernesto Molina in more than one game, but with him just pitching the last game of the last sim I decided to just let the chips fall where they may and just give him one start on regular rest. I don't think I'll be able to do much fine tuning otherwise so splitting up the sims maybe doesn't matter strategy wise for me, but it could carry on the tension/excitement a little longer, which is fun.
Cristian Shofar - GM Fargo Dinosaurs
Leones
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Leones »

Sounds fun. I'm ok with it.
Patrick Hildreth
- La leña roja tarde pero llega

kiersteadmo
Double-A
Double-A

#4 Post by kiersteadmo »

I am ok with that also
Mark Kierstead II
Zephyrs
All-Star
All-Star

#5 Post by Zephyrs »

We need to speed things up, not slow them down! Is there a post season schedule up somewhere? How long will it take to sim the post season? What is the timeline for OOTP19?
Scott Maynor GM Reno Zephyrs
Joined September 2010

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”