2027 Trade Deadline Thread / Chat

Coqui
All-Star
All-Star

2027 Trade Deadline Thread / Chat

#1 Post by Coqui »

According to the Completed Trades forum there have already been three deadline deals. Will there be more? For our part, the Longshoremen would be willing to deal some of our starting pitching depth for a big bat in hopes of sneaking into a playoff spot.

Come into the chat room and let's make some more deals!
James
GM San Juan Coqui
Wind Dancers
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Re: 2027 Trade Deadline Thread / Chat

#2 Post by Wind Dancers »

Toyama is doing our part in adding some hype to deadline day. We are in full rebuild mode and are mostly selling away our guys over 30 for prospects, picks, and youth.

It's sad to see some of them go but we've been slowly sliding for a while now and it's about time we just make the jump.
Dylan Krupilis
GM - Toyama Wind Dancers
Web Admin/Tech Guru

1x PEBA Champion (2038)
3x Sovereign League Champion (2034, 2037, 2038)
1x GM of the Year (2034)
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Evas »

This is a really good idea.
Kevin V. - GM of the Shin Seiki Evas.
Denny
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Denny »

This *was* a good idea....I wish we had started it earlier than today! The deadline kind of creeped up on me personally. :-C
Denny Hills
O.C. (Original Codger)
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Borealis »

Aurora kicked some wheels on a 3B that we were hoping to snag - that had been an offseason goal of ours, but cost - $ and youth-wise, probably failed it from the start. With Ferringo, Snow and Gray all free-agents to be, plus Flores and Diaz in big arby territory, the $$$ uptake continues to be a factor...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Wind Dancers
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#6 Post by Wind Dancers »

Toyama would've liked to move some of the bigger guys, but we are happy with how things went on deadline day. A handful of quality prospects plus a few significant development surprises to start August is giving the Wind Dancers hope moving forward.

I'm looking forward to having some flexibility over the next few years and the opportunity to make this team feel more like my own. Here's hoping the Dynamic Duo of SS Rodrigo Vasquez and 2B Yoritomo Maeda turn out to be what my scout thinks they will be.
Dylan Krupilis
GM - Toyama Wind Dancers
Web Admin/Tech Guru

1x PEBA Champion (2038)
3x Sovereign League Champion (2034, 2037, 2038)
1x GM of the Year (2034)
Dinosaurs
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#7 Post by Dinosaurs »

Codgers wrote:This *was* a good idea....I wish we had started it earlier than today! The deadline kind of creeped up on me personally. :-C
Yeah I like the idea of this, but would like to see it happen even earlier. I don't see anything wrong with getting a little buzz going around some players on the block heading into the deadline.
Cristian Shofar - GM Fargo Dinosaurs

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”