All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 2028 Schedule
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:47 am 
League President
League President

Attachment:
schedule.png

I'm posting this a second time so that we may be able to have discussions about this schedule and make sure it meets everyones year-end needs.

Probably the biggest challenge is the Christmas and New Years holidays. For me, it really isn't an issue simming on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. I may arrange to do it a little earlier in the afternoons here on the West Coast, but it's really no big deal. Ditto Boxing Day and Jan. 2. I realize the turnaround time involves both Christmas Day and New Years day, so let me know if that's really unreasonable. I figure Christmas is the real bugger, but I could do the sim for the 24th at 10am PT, giving people a bit more time.

I want to be reasonable, so speak up. My main concern here is that we are two weeks behind the original schedule, we have to Migrate, and we need to recruit - and the sooner we are moving, the more likely, I believe, we are to be successful. I am hopeful if we are onto v19 and moving forward come the holidays, we might get lucky with folks taking time off work/school for the holidays.

I'm full steam ahead until we get to Opening Day, then we can return to our regularly scheduled sim practices - Monday's and Thursday's if people like. I'm kinda easy... I'm like you guys - I'm kind of done with the down time, but if this schedule seems too fast, speak up! Let's get to some Baseball Games!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dan DiVincenzo ("Bureaucrats")
James Mathis ("Longshoremen")
Duane Rudis ("Thoroughbreds")
RJ Ermola (Sandgnats)

Post subject: Re: 2028 Schedule
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:17 am 
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I hate to be the fly in the ointment....but I will be visiting my parents over the Christmas holiday and have no PEBA access from Dec. 22 - 29 or 30; meaning that, while I could probably manage the migration if all goes smoothly, I would still miss the entire preseason and start of spring training. :(