League Administration and Governance

Dinosaurs
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Re: League Administration and Governance

#61 Post by Dinosaurs »

Sandgnats wrote:
Wind Dancers wrote:I understand the frustration. The current ratings only show players with good potential and then every other prospect looks like crap unless you compare. But the compare tool increases the amount of work to determine that. The eye test is still there, it just looks a lot different than many of the GMs in the league are used to. It's one of the reasons I am skeptical in changing the rating scale and just throwing in more confusion.
It took me a while but I am used to it now as well.
This is where I am at now too. I've adjusted and it does make sense. Particularly that a 5 rating is league average (whatever league you are basing it on through toggling).

I also take it that a prospect with a 4 rating relative to PEBA, depending on age, may have room to see that develop higher. Even a 3 rating could end up in the 4 territory or higher through their development. So I wouldn't conclude they are junk necessarily, if it is just one (or two ratings for hitters) that are in that territory. But yeah 2's are probably junk.
Cristian Shofar - GM Fargo Dinosaurs
Leones
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: League Administration and Governance

#62 Post by Leones »

If the ratings have you frustrated don't worry. They'll probably change in the next OOTP release. :wink:
Patrick Hildreth
- La leña roja tarde pero llega

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”