Neat Stuff, Post-Sim Thread: 2026, Season 20

Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Neat Stuff, Post-Sim Thread: 2026, Season 20

#241 Post by Ghosts »

Thanks for being so friendly all the time!
Dan Vail
Bakersfield Bears 2028-2030
Niihama-shi Ghosts 2010, 2031-current
Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#242 Post by Duane »

Don't forget to VOTE for All-Stars ... in Statslab
Duane

all but one season .... PEBA

Even though we fell short against Duluth in 2026 ... and SS in 2027 and 2029 8-o
IL still RULES!!!!!
Wind Dancers
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#243 Post by Wind Dancers »

Thoroughbreds wrote:Don't forget to VOTE for All-Stars ... in Statslab

Also, remember to sign your draft picks! Deadline is coming up in 2 sims I believe and I see a few top guys still unsigned.
Dylan Krupilis
GM - Toyama Wind Dancers
Web Admin/Tech Guru

1x PEBA Champion (2038)
3x Sovereign League Champion (2034, 2037, 2038)
1x GM of the Year (2034)
Sandgnats
All-Star
All-Star
Location: Spokane, Washington State, United States of America

#244 Post by Sandgnats »

Congrats to Franciso 'Yogi Robles for win 202. Hit his 200 milestone a sim ago!
RJ Ermola
Vice President and General Manager of Baseball Operations
Crystal Lake Sandgnats

*2024 PEBA Champions*
Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#245 Post by Duane »

Please check your DL and DFA ...

we are getting way too many violations (esp. over multiple sims for the same teams-players)
Duane

Even though we fell short against Duluth in 2026 ... and SS in 2027 and 2029 8-o
IL still RULES!!!!!
Alleghenies
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#246 Post by Alleghenies »

Thoroughbreds wrote:Please check your DL and DFA ...

we are getting way too many violations (esp. over multiple sims for the same teams-players)

Sorry on my end this week. I bought 3 new computers this week and I thought I had sent in my last one with those edited, but I didn't. When I realized it, the other computer had been taken down. I'll have it corrected this week.
Gregory Abcarian
General Manager
West Virginia
Sandgnats
All-Star
All-Star

#247 Post by Sandgnats »

Alleghenies wrote:
Thoroughbreds wrote:Please check your DL and DFA ...

Sorry on my end this week. I bought 3 new computers this week and I thought I had sent in my last one with those edited, but I didn't. When I realized it, the other computer had been taken down. I'll have it corrected this week.
Me too. I apologize for my negligence :(
RJ Ermola
Crystal Lake Sandgnats

*2024 PEBA Champions*
Arroyos
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#248 Post by Arroyos »

As I just informed the Commish, Yuma was offline for nearly a week because of the brushfires her in SoCal. My campus lost power several times over the last week, and with it we lost wifi and many of lost cellular phone service. Campus has reopened after a week of cancelled classes and, for the time being, I have wifi again.

My apologies for any problems this created for the PEBAverse.

Bob
Bob Mayberry
Yuma Arroyos
joined 1 April 2010
Wind Dancers
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#249 Post by Wind Dancers »

Bulldozers wrote:As I just informed the Commish, Yuma was offline for nearly a week because of the brushfires her in SoCal. My campus lost power several times over the last week, and with it we lost wifi and many of lost cellular phone service. Campus has reopened after a week of cancelled classes and, for the time being, I have wifi again.

Bob
Stay safe Bob!

I have friends in that area and they have said it's been crazy over there.
Dylan Krupilis
GM - Toyama Wind Dancers
Web Admin/Tech Guru

1x PEBA Champion (2038)
3x Sovereign League Champion (2034, 2037, 2038)
1x GM of the Year (2034)
Sandgnats
All-Star
All-Star

#250 Post by Sandgnats »

Bulldozers wrote:As I just informed the Commish, Yuma was offline for nearly a week because of the brushfires her in SoCal. My campus lost power several times over the last week, and with it we lost wifi and many of lost cellular phone service. Campus has reopened after a week of cancelled classes and, for the time being, I have wifi again.

Bob
Glad you are safe Bob!
RJ Ermola
Crystal Lake Sandgnats

*2024 PEBA Champions*
Arroyos
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#251 Post by Arroyos »

Thanks for the good wishes, guys. No danger where I live and work. The campus is miles from the fires, with two cities and acres of agrifarming land between us and the flames. You know Dole isn't going to let some fire cut into their profits!

The fire has consumed much of the hillsides and forested area above Ventura, 30 miles north of my campus on the outskirts of Camarillo. Fueled by winds of 60-80 mph, it pushed into the housing developments on the border of the town and the desert hills. The winds died down yesterday, which ironically meant the worst air quality of the week, but it gave firefighters their first chance to "bomb" the fire with retardant chemicals and water from a whole armada of helicoptors and planes. We hope that will slow, if not halt, the fire spreading toward Santa Barbara.

After closing for three days, largely because of air quality but also to give students with families near the fire a chance to forgo classes and be with their loved ones, the campus reopened yesterday and plans to stay open for final exams next week. We'll see if the fire permits us to finish our semester on schedule.
Bob Mayberry
Yuma Arroyos
joined 1 April 2010
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#252 Post by Borealis »

Glad to hear you’re safe Bob!! I’ve a friend in Ojai (and Santa Rosa/Sonoma, too) who had the fire skirt by them... the imagery of both has literally been hellacious...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#253 Post by Duane »

Bulldozers wrote:Thanks for the good wishes, guys. No danger where I live and work. The campus is miles from the fires, with two cities and acres of agrifarming land between us and the flames. You know Dole isn't going to let some fire cut into their profits!

The fire has consumed much of the hillsides and forested area above Ventura, 30 miles north of my campus on the outskirts of Camarillo. Fueled by winds of 60-80 mph, it pushed into the housing developments on the border of the town and the desert hills. The winds died down yesterday, which ironically meant the worst air quality of the week, but it gave firefighters their first chance to "bomb" the fire with retardant chemicals and water from a whole armada of helicoptors and planes. We hope that will slow, if not halt, the fire spreading toward Santa Barbara.

After closing for three days, largely because of air quality but also to give students with families near the fire a chance to forgo classes and be with their loved ones, the campus reopened yesterday and plans to stay open for final exams next week. We'll see if the fire permits us to finish our semester on schedule.
So that's where the division is from .... Ky has yet to meet them
Duane

IL still RULES!!!!!
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#254 Post by Borealis »

Thoroughbreds wrote:
Bulldozers wrote:... Fueled by winds of 60-80 mph, it pushed into the housing developments on the border of the town and the desert hills.
So that's where the division is from .... Ky has yet to meet them
The question is... Do you really want to...

:bang: :bang: :twisted: ;-D :twisted: :bang: :bang:
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#255 Post by Ghosts »

Glad you are okay! We got evacuated from work due to the Lilac Fire near Fallbrook, CA. It was crazy to look outside my office and see smoke. Thankfully, my house is well south of the fire and not in a danger zone for that fire based on how the winds are blowing right now. My house is at the foot of a mountain and 3/4 surrounded by canyons so needless to say that I’m waking up every few hours at night with anxiety scanning the canyons for light. All clear so far and have the car packed just in case... Could really go for some rain!
Dan Vail
Bakersfield Bears 2028-2030
Niihama-shi Ghosts 2010, 2031-current

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”