Vice President and General Manager of Baseball Operations
Crystal Lake Sandgnats

*2024 PEBA Champions*
kiersteadmo
Double-A
Double-A

Re: Neat Stuff, Post-Sim Thread: 2026, Season 20

#602 Post by kiersteadmo »

Where can I see list of players drafted?
Mark Kierstead II
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#603 Post by Borealis »

Sandgnats wrote:You turkeys swiped 4 of my players....
Whoa.... We are innocent... of player swiping... :twisted:
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Arroyos
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#604 Post by Arroyos »

Borealis wrote:Bob-

We had between the time the Saturday, post-Winter Meeting sim was run and Monday's sim to protect players from rule 5 and clear up space on the 40-man roster.

We had between Monday's sim and today's to set a draft list from the pool, which was displayed after monday's sim, with the draft happening today.

If you didn't import monday's file, then you would have missed the list, and if you then just downloaded today's file, then you missed the chance to set a list and draft.

We did have the chance to set our Rule 5 Draft Lists between Monday (~6 pm PDT) and today (~5 pm PDT) (~48 hours).

:-o
Michael, apparently my first response simply evaporated from the Forums, so here it is again.

After the Winter Meeting I downloaded the sim, protected my players and created 4 spaces on my secondary roster.
Monday I checked to see if a draft pool or list had been created in-game, so I could make some selections, but there was no mention of a Rule 5 Draft in game.
I did the same thing on Tuesday: nothing. Though my News and Mail were updated with messages about personnel contracts, no mention of a Rule 5 draft, no pool of players, no list to create.
Tonight, I followed the same procedure and once again, though the game is updated, there is no information about Rule 5 draft. No players have been added to my team, the same vacancies appear on my roster, and there is no news about any draft. It's exactly as if nothing happened.

I don't understand it.
Bob Mayberry
Yuma Arroyos
joined 1 April 2010
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#605 Post by Borealis »

Bulldozers wrote: Michael, apparently my first response simply evaporated from the Forums, so here it is again.

After the Winter Meeting I downloaded the sim, protected my players and created 4 spaces on my secondary roster.
Monday I checked to see if a draft pool or list had been created in-game, so I could make some selections, but there was no mention of a Rule 5 Draft in game.
I did the same thing on Tuesday: nothing. Though my News and Mail were updated with messages about personnel contracts, no mention of a Rule 5 draft, no pool of players, no list to create.
Tonight, I followed the same procedure and once again, though the game is updated, there is no information about Rule 5 draft. No players have been added to my team, the same vacancies appear on my roster, and there is no news about any draft. It's exactly as if nothing happened.

I don't understand it.
Did you download Monday's file update? That is the one that included the Rule 5 Draft pool?
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
Sandgnats
All-Star
All-Star
Location: Spokane, Washington State, United States of America

#606 Post by Sandgnats »

Borealis wrote:
Sandgnats wrote:You turkeys swiped 4 of my players....
Whoa.... We are innocent... of player swiping... :twisted:
hehehe except you Mike! :lol:
RJ Ermola
Crystal Lake Sandgnats

*2024 PEBA Champions*
Sandgnats
All-Star
All-Star
Location: Spokane, Washington State, United States of America

#607 Post by Sandgnats »

Borealis wrote:
Bulldozers wrote: Michael, apparently my first response simply evaporated from the Forums, so here it is again.

I don't understand it.
Did you download Monday's file update? That is the one that included the Rule 5 Draft pool?
That's strange Bob because I lost 4 players in the Rule 5 draft. There's a complete log of the draft in the major transactions for 12/26/26. Amsterdam cleaned up in the Rule 5 draft.
RJ Ermola
Crystal Lake Sandgnats

*2024 PEBA Champions*
Wind Dancers
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#608 Post by Wind Dancers »

We lost two over here in Toyama. We expected one to have a chance of going, the other was definitly a suprise.

The rule 5 draft is always annoying to track because once it's over, the results don't stick around. But you can find who was drafted under News and Logs>Major Transaction Logs.
Dylan Krupilis
GM - Toyama Wind Dancers
Web Admin/Tech Guru

1x PEBA Champion (2038)
3x Sovereign League Champion (2034, 2037, 2038)
1x GM of the Year (2034)
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#609 Post by Evas »

Do we have link to an up to date league file?

I think the file listed at the top of the forum is out of date.

I need an up to date file because my FTP settings are all jacked up now - I think from downloading and using the old file.
Kevin V. - GM of the Shin Seiki Evas.
Alleghenies
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#610 Post by Alleghenies »

Evas wrote:Do we have link to an up to date league file?

I need an up to date file because my FTP settings are all jacked up now - I think from downloading and using the old file.
MY FTP settings got all screwed up when I went to gigabit internet. My fix is everytime I want to download or upload, I need to go into ftp settings (passive mode) and just hit save and close. Then it works. Try that..
Gregory Abcarian
General Manager
West Virginia
Arroyos
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#611 Post by Arroyos »

Borealis wrote:

I don't understand it.
I downloaded on Tuesday and my job offers were updated, but no draft pool appeared.
Bob Mayberry
Yuma Arroyos
joined 1 April 2010
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#612 Post by Evas »

Alleghenies wrote:
Evas wrote:Do we have link to an up to date league file?

MY FTP settings got all screwed up when I went to gigabit internet. My fix is everytime I want to download or upload, I need to go into ftp settings (passive mode) and just hit save and close. Then it works. Try that..
Tried it. No change. Getting the error message below.

I seem to be dead in the water.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2i23eaq.png
Kevin V. - GM of the Shin Seiki Evas.
Wind Dancers
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#613 Post by Wind Dancers »

I'd PM the commish (just in case he doesn't check this thread) to get an updated league file.
Dylan Krupilis
GM - Toyama Wind Dancers
Web Admin/Tech Guru

1x PEBA Champion (2038)
3x Sovereign League Champion (2034, 2037, 2038)
1x GM of the Year (2034)
Akira
All-Star
All-Star

#614 Post by Akira »

Evas wrote:Tried it. No change. Getting the error message below.

I seem to be dead in the water.
Did you download the account file as well?
RonHi
ronhi0@yahoo.com
Neo-Tokyo Akira
Trade Block updated on 2/12/2021
2012 Neo-Tokyo Cup Winner
2017 Neo-Tokyo Cup Winner
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#615 Post by Borealis »

Kevin-

My first question would be Ron's, but if that doesn't work, what's a good email address? I can share a recent version via Google Drive - I recently helped Mark out with a bad file.

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”