Draft lists

Zach Scott
Little Leaguer
Little Leaguer

Draft lists

#1 Post by Zach Scott »

Should we be making draft lists in-game or does PEBA use a utility or something?
Zack Scott
Amsterdam Lions

Post 18+
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Draft lists

#2 Post by Borealis »

StatsLab isn't up to date with the new draft list, so we have to wait. There is no way to have OOTP generated list mesh with StatsLab (unfortunately), so you have to work some... Here's what I do:
Borealis wrote:Unfortunately you can't 'export from OOTP'. I sort the draft class by batter and pitcher, using custom filters in game, then 'exporting' that - 'which is' viewing it as a web page, then copy/paste that into excel, where you can sort it. 'You need player ID#'s, so you also have to export the list from StatsLab - OOTP doesn't export ID's. Then you have to laboriously match the two lists, which won't match perfectly'. 'Once you've done this, you can sort as you wish'. That can then be imported into StatsLab (be sure to add id#'s exported out of StatsLab... 'Be sure to save files as .csv... If a file from Excel won't import properly, paste it into Word, save as .csv, that should work'... It's a process...
I thought I spelled it out further at one point, but IDK... I can elaborate as needed...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”