Neat stuff sim thread - PEBA 2025 - Season 19

Sandgnats
All-Star
All-Star
Location: Spokane, Washington State, United States of America

Re: Neat stuff sim thread - PEBA 2025 - Season 19

#451 Post by Sandgnats »

I did a complete refresh and still am experiencing the same issues as everyone else.
RJ Ermola
Vice President and General Manager of Baseball Operations
Crystal Lake Sandgnats

*2024 PEBA Champions*
Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#452 Post by Duane »

so there is a new file/update to download (as of noon-ish today).... anyone try it???
Duane

all but one season .... PEBA

Even though we fell short against Duluth in 2026 ... and SS in 2027 and 2029 8-o
IL still RULES!!!!!
Alleghenies
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#453 Post by Alleghenies »

Thoroughbreds wrote:so there is a new file/update to download (as of noon-ish today).... anyone try it???
Looks good over here...
Gregory Abcarian
General Manager
West Virginia
Sandgnats
All-Star
All-Star
Location: Spokane, Washington State, United States of America

#454 Post by Sandgnats »

Alleghenies wrote:
Thoroughbreds wrote:so there is a new file/update to download (as of noon-ish today).... anyone try it???
Looks good over here...
A-ok in Crystal Lake.

Thanks Morris!
RJ Ermola
Vice President and General Manager of Baseball Operations
Crystal Lake Sandgnats

*2024 PEBA Champions*
Dinosaurs
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#455 Post by Dinosaurs »

Yeah everything checks out with the new file for me too.
Cristian Shofar - GM Fargo Dinosaurs
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#456 Post by Borealis »

Seems good here!!
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
MikeB
Triple-A
Triple-A

#457 Post by MikeB »

All fine for me too.
Mike Best
San Juan Coqui
Zephyrs
All-Star
All-Star

#458 Post by Zephyrs »

The fixed file is very important and I do not want to detract from the significance of that in any way but....... the Reno Zephyrs signed F.A. Ramon Leach for 2 years. This is another step towards the ultimate goal of having him retire as a Zephyr for life - despite 1 team driving me up on price despite the fact that he was a compensation pick FA!
Scott Maynor GM Reno Zephyrs
Joined September 2010
Wind Dancers
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#459 Post by Wind Dancers »

File is looking good for me!

Off-season changes happened awhile back but I'm glad to announce Narahiko Imada has returned to Hartford as a hitting coach. Imada holds the record for most games played for the organization after playing most of his career with the Omaha Cyclones.

He'll be taking up a position for our Single A team in Cheyenne.
Dylan Krupilis
GM - Toyama Wind Dancers
Web Admin/Tech Guru

1x PEBA Champion (2038)
3x Sovereign League Champion (2034, 2037, 2038)
1x GM of the Year (2034)
Denny
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#460 Post by Denny »

Thanks for fixing the file Commish! :wave:
Zephyrs wrote:the Reno Zephyrs signed F.A. Ramon Leach for 2 years. This is another step towards the ultimate goal of having him retire as a Zephyr for life - despite 1 team driving me up on price despite the fact that he was a compensation pick FA!
I had thought that Leach was washed up, but I looked at his stats and he racked up almost 4 WAR last year! Good job keeping the heart and soul of the Zephyrs on the club. I think that kind of thing is important even if it might be counterproductive to winning--it makes the league feel more real to me.

In that same vein, it is going to be very strange to see Alexander O'Neal wearing San Juan's colors in 2026; he has been a Codger from the day he was drafted back in 2015. He declared for free agency a number of times, but always ended up signing back with Palm Springs....until this year. :,-( Best of luck to him in the IL.
Denny Hills
O.C. (Original Codger)
Morris Ragland
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#461 Post by Morris Ragland »

Zephyrs wrote:The fixed file is very important and I do not want to detract from the significance of that in any way but....... the Reno Zephyrs signed F.A. Ramon Leach for 2 years. This is another step towards the ultimate goal of having him retire as a Zephyr for life - despite 1 team driving me up on price despite the fact that he was a compensation pick FA!
Y'all still have him. The new file was not a do-over of the sim, but an improved version of the existing file.
Morris Ragland
Commissioner
Zephyrs
All-Star
All-Star

#462 Post by Zephyrs »

Commish wrote:
Zephyrs wrote:The fixed file is very important and I do not want to detract from the significance of that in any way but....... the Reno Zephyrs signed F.A. Ramon Leach for 2 years. This is another step towards the ultimate goal of having him retire as a Zephyr for life - despite 1 team driving me up on price despite the fact that he was a compensation pick FA!
Y'all still have him. The new file was not a do-over of the sim, but an improved version of the existing file.
I know. I just wanted to point out the "neat stuff" of my retaining Leach despite getting bid up on price.
Scott Maynor GM Reno Zephyrs
Joined September 2010
Morris Ragland
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#463 Post by Morris Ragland »

Zephyrs wrote:
Commish wrote:
I know. I just wanted to point out the "neat stuff" of my retaining Leach despite getting bid up on price.
Oh, never mind, then. Carry on. :D
Morris Ragland
Commissioner
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#464 Post by Borealis »

Well, we can argue the new ratings scheme all we want (I'm having a hard time grasping the concept as it pertains to the minor league), and the big hits so many players seem to have taken, but one thing is for sure - those who have waited to sign free agents and extensions may benefit from that decision - Jesus Negrete (a shell of himself as the ratings now suggest) signs for half what he made last year, and we have our fingers crossed on an extension for River Pope that is significantly below his pre-migration ask... We're close with Britt, similarly, if we can agree on length...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
MikeB
Triple-A
Triple-A

#465 Post by MikeB »

Happy Birthday to me. I can finally make a public appearance and will have a statement soon.
Mike Best
San Juan Coqui

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”