2024 CP Spending

MikeB
Triple-A
Triple-A

Re: 2024 CP Spending

#46 Post by MikeB »

Ok. Thanks. I preferred separate postings within a folder but is it better to just do all one file and keep adding to it? I see that's how The Borealis Blog is setup.
Mike Best
San Juan Coqui
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#47 Post by Borealis »

Coqui wrote:Ok. Thanks. I preferred separate postings within a folder but is it better to just do all one file and keep adding to it? I see that's how The Borealis Blog is setup.
I think it really is preference and being clear with the Board about what you're doing.

I'm glad I started it that way (the Blog CP deal is a recent addition to the mix, in the past it was all just forum posting) because if those had all been separate posts, I'd have a gajillion! It also makes it easier to find old information if you want to research/reference something. For me, with my longevity in the league and the amount of writing it's become a nice 'one-stop-shop' for Aurora history.
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
MikeB
Triple-A
Triple-A

#48 Post by MikeB »

Ok. Will try it that way - all in one file. I've been thinking news from the organization on the blog page. Articles from outside the organization on the main page.
Mike Best
San Juan Coqui
Nigel
All-Star
All-Star

#49 Post by Nigel »

If you look at my previous blogs with London & Marseille I put them all in one thread, it's just handy to find and read back if you need to remember what you wrote. You don't have to scramble round looking for the order of all your threads
Nigel Laverick

GM San Antonio Calzones de Laredo 2035 - . . .

Former Commish, PEBA & LRS GM

nigel3123@gmail.com
Kyle Miller
Little Leaguer
Little Leaguer

#50 Post by Kyle Miller »

Where should we post 2025 cp spending?

*Update* Nvm I saw it can only be done during winter meetings
Kyle Miller
Toyama Wind Dancers

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”