Watch a sim real time

Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Watch a sim real time

#1 Post by Duane »

Came across this and it seems real interesting. We can watch the games roll out as the commish (or simmer) executes our games

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/o ... -sims.html

more info here:
https://statsplus.net/desktop/
Duane

all but one season .... PEBA

Even though we fell short against Duluth in 2026 ... and SS in 2027 and 2029 8-o
IL still RULES!!!!!
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Watch a sim real time

#2 Post by Borealis »

I suppose this could be worth investigating if sims were run at a time of day when folks could take advantage of it. As it is, if Dan simmed games at the regular time, only the few of us on the West (is the Best) Coast would have a reasonable opportunity.

That said, I do enjoy watching the replays in-game, without looking ahead at scores - much more fun!!!

Fun... yeah... like that Game 1 thriller with the Evil Evas...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Duane »

Was thinking playoff games and maybe a few select weeks during season (including the AS game)
Duane

all but one season .... PEBA

Even though we fell short against Duluth in 2026 ... and SS in 2027 and 2029 8-o
IL still RULES!!!!!
DanD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by DanD »

I actually almost ran a RTS for the AS game this year, but realized I couldn't because of the manual intervention needed to set the starting line-ups.

I also almost live-streamed it on YouTube, but my internet upload speed wasn't sufficient to stream a resolution high enough to read the text.
Dan DiVincenzo
GM of Okinawa Shisa

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”