Finding league wide ticket prices

Underground
Double-A
Double-A

Finding league wide ticket prices

#1 Post by Underground »

The constitution states "Setting outrageously high prices – i.e. double what any other team is charging discouraged (prices may be found in the History > Season Summary section of statslab)"

I had a little trouble finding the ticket prices and then after finding them once, had difficulty again. LOL

I suspect the Statslab format has changed since those words were first written.

These words would have been a little more helpful:
prices may be found in statslab by clicking History > Leagues from the top menu. Click the sub-league link ("IL" or "SL") within the page content, to the right of the desired year. Scroll down to the "Financial Stats" section of the page to find the ticket price under the column header "Tix".
Evan Seary
London Underground
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Finding league wide ticket prices

#2 Post by Borealis »

Thanks for sharing Jim - it's silly that the info is hidden in-game... But I have to say one thing:

Yuma??

8-o
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Leones
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Leones »

Borealis wrote:Thanks for sharing Jim - it's silly that the info is hidden in-game... But I have to say one thing:

Yuma??

8-o
Well it makes more sense when you've been to their restrooms...

Patrick Hildreth
- La leña roja tarde pero llega

Sandgnats
All-Star
All-Star
Location: Spokane, Washington State, United States of America

#4 Post by Sandgnats »

Looks like our owner, Mr. Dole's bathroom.....
RJ Ermola
Vice President and General Manager of Baseball Operations
Crystal Lake Sandgnats

*2024 PEBA Champions*
Underground
Double-A
Double-A

#5 Post by Underground »

Gold would be too cold for my tush.

I am reminded of my experience using heated toilet seats with all kinds of gadgets and features, including heated water bidet type assistance, during a trip to Japan. 5 star hotel toilets. LOL

Interestingly, I sought the highest quality (and consistently priced) residential toilets a few years ago. The old ones did not really need replacement. High power super flushing became highly desired after years of double or triple flushing just to have a comfortable bathroom ambiance in my home. In the Saint Louis area, with many rivers pushing large volumes of water nearby, the water conservation focus in areas such as Las Vegas and California was not as important. Most toilets available for consideration, were designed with water conservation as a top priority despite my preferences.

Getting the toilets to operate properly involved rework of the tie-ins to the stack. Glad the problems have been resolved and are rarely on my mind these days. :)
Evan Seary
London Underground
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Borealis »

Underground wrote:the water conservation focus in areas such as Las Vegas and California was not as important.
OMG - and you have no idea how inefficient they are! You end up with multiple-flushes that just gets back to the same volume of water (if not more?) that you otherwise would have used with the older, larger flow johns...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Duane
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#7 Post by Duane »

make sure you do this under the statlsab part of menu (below the PEBA title), not the BNN part (top menu) ... (no Tix under the BNN)
Duane

all but one season .... PEBA

Even though we fell short against Duluth in 2026 ... and SS in 2027 and 2029 8-o
IL still RULES!!!!!
Underground
Double-A
Double-A

#8 Post by Underground »

Thoroughbreds wrote:make sure you do this under the statlsab part of menu (below the PEBA title), not the BNN part (top menu)
I understand. I still need to remind myself that all those options on the top of the screen have nothing to do with Statslab, but are links to regular BNN reports. I would prefer they be more hidden, myself.
Evan Seary
London Underground

Return to “PEBA General Discussion”